Intersting picture

Info, pictures, advice...
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Intersting picture

Post by anjdrifter »

manicmechanic wrote:He may have got popped in the eye by a 200 kph shell extracted by a guy not in the pic about a km away, or in the next county.
that was my thought also..
tankdriver

Intersting picture

Post by tankdriver »

They are cheating...... >:(

If you'll look all the hammers are cocked, they are all shooting single action......

Be a real man drop tha hammer, and Double Action that sucka... ;D
Last edited by tankdriver on October 17th, 2009, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
victorcreed

Intersting picture

Post by victorcreed »

awesome photo.
frontovik

Intersting picture

Post by frontovik »

Seeing that pic sure made my day. From the hairstyles, it looks to be late '70s. WP troops tended to have longer hair than the Nato troops. The Fatigue Caps are patterned after the traditional Polish "Tschapka" from the Napoleonic Duchy of Warsaw. It would be interesting to learn what the troop's impression of the P-64 was. I had the pleasure of talking with a former Soviet Army Officer who carried the PM. He told me that the joke was that it was more accurate if thrown at the target. That has to speak to the training as I qualify with mine once a year for off-duty/backup carry....I shoot consistently higher scores with my PM than I do with my issued HK USP45/C.....Bill Gibbs
jbabbler

Intersting picture

Post by jbabbler »

hangfire wrote:The P-64 in the foreground looks kinda gnarly. I think I received that one in my last online purchase.
Nah, I think it looks like a gun is supposed to look. Well used and functional. The bluing on mine looks pretty worn but it earned every bit of it.

I think my P64 and my PM make fun of the pretty Steyrs in my safe. :P
John has a long mustache
pshootr

Intersting picture

Post by pshootr »

This seems to be the parent site: http://www.solidaridad.gov.pl/index.php?document=2
The title of the pic is: "Soldiers during an exercise (photo: M. Broniarek/PAP)."
Last edited by pshootr on November 9th, 2009, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.