P64 Slides

Info, pictures, advice...
culperring

P64 Slides

Post by culperring » January 5th, 2019, 11:38 pm

Does anyone know of a place where one can purchase P64 slides? I have looked at a number of places online and I can't seem to find any listed anywhere. I have a handful of emails out to places like Sarco, Popperts, Hoosier Gun Works, and Bob's Guns Shop. I have not heard back from the yet. I will also try to call Jacks First and Lee's Gun Parts next week.

Thank you.

Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: P64 Slides

Post by Curly1 » January 6th, 2019, 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forum, it's possible a forum member here may have what you need.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary

Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 » January 6th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Also keep an eye on eBay (Slides can be sold there) and Gunboker. Those are the two places they come up most often.

Why are you looking for a Slide? It's not often that the Slide fails. Are you just looking for the Slide it's self? Or a complete Slide Assembly, with Safety, Firing Pin, Extractor, etc? If the later you'll have to wait longer.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.

culperring

Post by culperring » January 6th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

I am actually looking for two slides. I won a couple of stripped frames on Gunbroker. I was hoping to maybe put them together. Gunbroker has a number of parts, not sure if they have everything. I need to print off the parts list that can be found on this site. It might be end up being a fools errand but I thought I would give it a try.

Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 » January 7th, 2019, 1:16 pm

The safety is gonna be the unicorn.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary

Sirrus_Rider

Post by Sirrus_Rider » January 7th, 2019, 2:42 pm

culperring wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Thank you for the welcome.

I am actually looking for two slides. I won a couple of stripped frames on Gunbroker. I was hoping to maybe put them together. Gunbroker has a number of parts, not sure if they have everything. I need to print off the parts list that can be found on this site. It might be end up being a fools errand but I thought I would give it a try.
I saw that auction.. It seems that some "entrepreneurial sou"l bought a pair of P-64s and proceeded to part them out. I'm not so sure I agree with their ethics to essentially destroy two perfectly good P-64s or reward their bad behavior by buying the parts.. :(