P64 Slides

Info, pictures, advice...
culperring

P64 Slides

Post by culperring »

Does anyone know of a place where one can purchase P64 slides? I have looked at a number of places online and I can't seem to find any listed anywhere. I have a handful of emails out to places like Sarco, Popperts, Hoosier Gun Works, and Bob's Guns Shop. I have not heard back from the yet. I will also try to call Jacks First and Lee's Gun Parts next week.

Thank you.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: P64 Slides

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum, it's possible a forum member here may have what you need.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Also keep an eye on eBay (Slides can be sold there) and Gunboker. Those are the two places they come up most often.

Why are you looking for a Slide? It's not often that the Slide fails. Are you just looking for the Slide it's self? Or a complete Slide Assembly, with Safety, Firing Pin, Extractor, etc? If the later you'll have to wait longer.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
culperring

Post by culperring »

Thank you for the welcome.

I am actually looking for two slides. I won a couple of stripped frames on Gunbroker. I was hoping to maybe put them together. Gunbroker has a number of parts, not sure if they have everything. I need to print off the parts list that can be found on this site. It might be end up being a fools errand but I thought I would give it a try.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

The safety is gonna be the unicorn.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Sirrus_Rider

Post by Sirrus_Rider »

culperring wrote: January 6th, 2019, 8:50 pm Thank you for the welcome.

I am actually looking for two slides. I won a couple of stripped frames on Gunbroker. I was hoping to maybe put them together. Gunbroker has a number of parts, not sure if they have everything. I need to print off the parts list that can be found on this site. It might be end up being a fools errand but I thought I would give it a try.
I saw that auction.. It seems that some "entrepreneurial sou"l bought a pair of P-64s and proceeded to part them out. I'm not so sure I agree with their ethics to essentially destroy two perfectly good P-64s or reward their bad behavior by buying the parts.. :(
superc

Post by superc »

I should point out there are a batch of slides and broken P64s for sale on classic today.
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

AT CLASSIC :!:

I think this auction goes for (5) days and bidding is now over $300.00 .

[AUCTION] Polish Radom P64 Pistol Lot- 9x18 Caliber, Gunsmith Special Lot of 16.

AUCTION DETAILS: This is for a lot of 16 pistols/frames in varying states of completeness. There are also 6 slides and a small bag of additional parts. No accessories included. C&R Eligible. Watch the auction video for more information and a detailed view of the lot.

Historic Polish P64 pistol manufactured in the famous Radom Plant, semi-automatic, 9x18 caliber.

Image provided of the of the pistol may not be the actual product. Image of additional part is reflective of what you will receive. As mentioned, these pistols may have missing parts or have other issues. Auction items are sold as-is with no returns, discounts or replacement parts.
BeoBill

Post by BeoBill »

The last one is going for $379 now. How badly do you want the slide?
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

BeoBill wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 2:57 pm The last one is going for $379 now. How badly do you want the slide?
What do you mean "last one" it's for a lot of 16 P-64s that are all gunsmith specials, plus loos parts. It's now at $800 for 16 broken pistols...
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary