Classic Firearms flash sale

Info, pictures, advice...
M11293

Re: Classic Firearms flash sale

Post by M11293 »

Mustang69 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 5:28 pm WOW just got my P64 from my ffl and it looks good I don't see any bluing ware bore is very nice and if I can figure out how to post pics
Based on the Flash Sale posts I have seen, it looks like CF had a really good batch of P64s for a really good price. Man, I wish I had purchased two. My guess is they spiked the price by $100 because those that bought and then received their P64s would want to buy more.
Ingramite

Post by Ingramite »

I went to Classic's website last night....they still have P-64's available....only now it's $279 instead of $179.
The sale is over.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS
M11293

Post by M11293 »

If I had known the condition of my pistol would be like this, I would have bought one more -maybe two. Probably one hand pick, and one not.

Can't wait to shoot mine!
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Glad to hear you got a good one. Once you can get some pics up then give a range report please.
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

M11293 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 6:37 pm If I had known the condition of my pistol would be like this, I would have bought one more -maybe two. Probably one hand pick, and one not.

Can't wait to shoot mine!
But if you did buy two more, one being hand pick and one not. How would you tell the difference :?: :lol:
Redline76

Post by Redline76 »

I just picked up my P-64 from Classicfirearms.com yesterday at my local FFL. A little scary opening the box but this one was in EXCELLENT condition! The gun is very clean and looks like it may have been unissued! Best $179 plus $20 hand select that I have spent in a long time! This was my third purchase from Classicfirearms.com and I have not been disappointed yet.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Very cool. Give us a range report when you take her out for a trial shoot please.
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

Redline76 wrote: August 9th, 2018, 11:05 pm I just picked up my P-64 from Classicfirearms.com yesterday at my local FFL. A little scary opening the box but this one was in EXCELLENT condition! The gun is very clean and looks like it may have been unissued! Best $179 plus $20 hand select that I have spent in a long time! This was my third purchase from Classicfirearms.com and I have not been disappointed yet.
From the reports that are coming in, it sounds like we all should have bought one at that price.

Personally, I have to admit that now I wish that I had. :(
Mustang69

Post by Mustang69 »

Classic has p64 for 189 for the weekend
Sirrus_Rider

Post by Sirrus_Rider »

I bought mine in the flash Sale on 10/8 from Classic Firearms and I'm very happy with it. It's got a tiny amount of holster wear but overall it's consistent with a NRA "Very Good" description. If there is a down side is it came with one magazine and finding OEM/surplus at a reasonable price has been difficult
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

One on Gunbroker right now for 19.00 and at least 3 on ebay (i stopped looking after seeing the 4th one) for under $25.00 which for a long time was the cheapest you could get them for. Jump quick man.