Off With My P-64

Info, pictures, advice...
mikethewreck

Off With My P-64

Post by mikethewreck »

Well, I'm off to spend Christmas with my relatives in South Florida (Weston, near Ft. Lauderdale). I know it's tough, but somebody's gotta do it. Instead of packing my Glock for the trip (I would NEVER think of going to S FL unarmed!) I'm taking my '73 P-64 (with the main spring replaced [16# Wolff, what a difference!] and Pachmyr slip on grips). Carry modes will range from a IWB holster to an ankle rig or Smart Carry or fanny pack depending on the dress. Got Hornady JHPs (which both my girls gobble up just fine) in the clips (taking 3 extra plus the 1 in the gun). I think I'm set!

As you can tell, I've been listening! Thanks Saands and others who have made good suggestions for the P-64!

I decided on the P-64 rather than my Glock .40 to show those (few, unfortunately) firearms-friendly family I have the P-64. (Polish heritage and all that.) I know my nephew is gonna want one!

I hope the golumpki (Polish stuffed cabbage) turns out good this year (at our Christmas Eve Polish dinner)! And the pierogi and kielbasa...the joys of being Polish!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! God bless you all!
mikethewreck

Off With My P-64

Post by mikethewreck »

Just for curiosity, anyone else taking off into the dark with their P-64?
xelloss

Off With My P-64

Post by xelloss »

Just for curiosity, anyone else taking off into the dark with their P-64?
mikethewreck, I always carry when I leave the home (except at work :( :( :() and the P-64 will be going with me (along with its backup snubby .357) to my sister's house... Hope you have a great Christmas, buddy!!! Eat some pierogi for me (Mmmmm, pierogi ;D)... ;) ;) ;)

-Mark
mikethewreck

Off With My P-64

Post by mikethewreck »

That's one of my problems...too much pierogi and [add food here]!:-)
mongo

Off With My P-64

Post by mongo »

P-64 is my office gun when the HK would just be overkill...
sandollor

Off With My P-64

Post by sandollor »

I carry mine every day. So does my brother. He also has a Ruger P345 and he loves it, but doesn't feel comfortable with it. He says it's too big, and that the
P-64 is perfect.
Last edited by sandollor on December 24th, 2005, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Off With My P-64

Post by dolang1 »

I'm off to rural Oklahoma for a white trash Christmas. The targets are already set up behind my nephew's mobil home. I will be taking my P-64 and the 32 guardian that I just got back from NAA. NAA put $468.00 in my guardian at no cost to me. Great company. Merry Chistmas from Oklahoma.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off With My P-64

Post by abwehr »

We will be leaving the house for a day of visiting wife's brothers and sisters. At least I will be home later tonight to wait on Santa! I will probably be taking my .44 Special in the car and not carry on my person today.

Merry Christmas to all you great guys on the Forum! Will be back online tomorrow morning AFTER opening my gifts, LOL!!!
xelloss

Off With My P-64

Post by xelloss »

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! ;D ;D ;D

-Mark