range time

Info, pictures, advice...
crazy

range time

Post by crazy »

Finnaly got some range time yesterday,recoil wasn't what i expected ..very controllable,,accuracy was excellent ,,lets say it's a milk jug slayer.. ;D ,,should make an excellent carry pistol,,it's a keeper,,thanks for all the good advice ,,,
they still call me ....crazy
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

range time

Post by grayfox »

Glad you like it. I use mine as a ccw all the time now. It shoots better than I can. Great lil guns.
4bfox

range time

Post by 4bfox »

I tried my newly sprung P64 at the range yesterday, and now I can hold a 3" group at 10 yards, no problem (and I don't shoot much). A pleasure to shoot, I think I'll keep shooting the lower grain ammo, like Barnaul 95gr HPs or similar.

Replaced the stock recoil spring with the 22# Wolff spring, the firing pin spring with the Wolff spring (supplied w/recoil spring), the hammer spring with Wolff's 18# spring, and the trigger and slide stop springs from Norm. Very close to replacing the Bulgy Mak as my CC weapon of choice....will have to shoot it some more first. I do like that it's a flatter carry and slightly smaller than the Mak.
redfestiva

range time

Post by redfestiva »

I use my P-64 for CCW too. It is small enough to easily conceal but is not a mouse gun.