Wolff Spring Kits

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
mattrosswalker

Wolff Spring Kits

Post by mattrosswalker »

I looked around in here and saw a couple of different references to the wolff spring kits...but nothing definite. I'm looking to replace the springs in my P64 as to have a lighter trigger and less recoil. I believe I need a hammer spring and recoil spring to do this...then I also saw something about the firing pin spring...never heard of that one before now on these guns. What do I need to get exactly to make my gun perform to the best of its capability?
Autosurgeon

Re: Wolff Spring Kits

Post by Autosurgeon »

I installed the 20# recoil spring and the 18# main or hammer spring

The firing pin spring comes with the recoil spring...
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
czwolf

Post by czwolf »

I also have the 20 Recoil and the 18 main spring its a killer set up you can't go wrong you will love the P-64 all over again.
Autosurgeon

Post by Autosurgeon »

czwolf wrote:I also have the 20 Recoil and the 18 main spring its a killer set up you can't go wrong you will love the P-64 all over again.
Man you are so right! :mrgreen:
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."