P-64 Prices

Info, pictures, advice...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Prices

Post by abwehr »

Hello All,

Well, I have been really busy this week and only able to read most of the post keep up with what is going on. I have been at one of our sites and did take some pistols to shoot at a local indoor shooting range. I did not take my P-64, but had a .45, .44 Special, and a 9mm. had a ball with the .44 Special as it was the first time I had fired it.

Anyway, the reason for my posting.......we all have a P-64 (or more), and I paid $160 OTD for it. The gunshop that I was shooting this week has some really nice pistol, rifle, etc., but he has always been on the high side of price. BUT, he had Two (2) P-64 in the case and they looked close to new. I asked about the price (tags were turned over and could not see price) and he pulled one out of the case. IT did appear new and very nice. I looked at the tag and he wanted......$225.00..... for the pistol and NO spare magazines. I almost dropped the pistol. I started to tell him I know what he pays for them, but I kept my mouth shut. I could not believe the price.

At least he told the truth, that the pistol was very well made, heavy DA trigger pull, etc. He said it compared in quality to the Walther PPK. The funny thing is he also called it a Polish Makarov.

Have any of you guys seen the P-64 at prices like this one?
fjblackesq

P-64 Prices

Post by fjblackesq »

I have seen nothing that high, yet!!!But who knows, suppy cannot be unlimited. I got two p-64s and paid $99.00 for first and 129.0 for second. very very happy with both, just wish we could get parts. and or grips. On ebay got one of the original polish holsters (w/mag & comb tool) from guy in Poland, only thing i have done w mine is give them a good coat of " EEZOX" shoot S&B and wolf. both no problems. love my p64 - in case of fire, wife would be second thing i save. lol (that a joke son) cul fjb
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

P-64 Prices

Post by dfunk »

I have seen them that high. A very wealthy gun dealer in my area is trying (successfully) to sell them for $219.<sup>00</sup> with 1 magazine and no manual. This is one of those guns that you need to do homework on first.
koam

P-64 Prices

Post by koam »

I spent $140 at Military Gun Supply in Fort Worth. Pistol looks unissued and came with a spare magazine.
mikethewreck

P-64 Prices

Post by mikethewreck »

$169 in Chattanooga, TN but that included $10 for calling in for permission.