Pepper spray is effective/ i'm a wuss

Use this section for all other firearms
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

Trent

(I'm just glad they don't require being shot to carry a gun)

I think I'd quit if they even suggested it or pull my gun frist
NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

hahaha, your right.

interestingly someone said (don't know if its true) that in some places if you want to carry bean bag rounds in your shotgun you have to get shot with it.
barnett3006

Post by barnett3006 »

hey Trent,

thanks for showing me what I have to look forward to ;). I was entertained until I realized that that was gonna be me in 6 - 8 months. Just be glad that LE departments don't use the new pepper foams and gels, that stuff is nasty and they don't make water hot enough to get that stuff off!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

I was in Vermont overnight for work yesterday and caught a TV show in the hotel I've never seen...I think on SciFi channel.

It was called Guinea Pig.

This guy allows himself to be the "Guinea Pig" for all kids of crazy stuff...last night it was for less than lethal stopping power. He was tazered first, recovered from that, fogged in the face, shot with some crazy bullets in the stomach and chest that left 2 inch bruises and one was an open bleeding wound (no penetration though :'(), he was shot with what looked like a tear gas round that hit his thigh (unbelievable charlie horse) and released OC gas that choked him again so not only couldn't he run but if he tried he couldn't breath!!

All I could think of was Trent and his recent video and what his next experience will be!!

Hey barnett what's up with you? Entering law enforcement??
barnett3006

Post by barnett3006 »

Hey barnett what's up with you? Entering law enforcement??
Yep.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

Good for you. The nation is getting safer and safer!

My son just passed his interviews (3 guys drilling him like a murder suspect), psycological exam next week and the neighbors got visits last week doing background checks.

Hopefully he'll be in part time training next month and once out of college in June the full time academy for the Sheriff's Department!