CZ -82 I THINK ARE C&R NOW

Info, pictures, advice...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

saands

I've been sending all my hard chroming to Duane of http://www.elitecustomguns.com/ he does all for
http://www.classicarms.us/ he is the cheapest I've found and the best ,when I send him my guns I send him no mags , no grips , and no recoil springs .I don't know what its going to cost me never asked. but you can call him . he the only gun smith I trust to do work on my guns, that I can't do myself
NORM
Last edited by normsutton on April 9th, 2007, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

Hi, Normsutton,

How do you send your guns for chroming ???...do you take them apart or they would do it???... or they just chrome the whole thing springs barrel etc ??
Is yours brush chromed ???

They look so cool I have just ordered another CZAK just to have it chromed...

(Just noticed your post I guess it includes some the answers..
do you know how is the barrel done...)
Last edited by zbysiu23 on April 9th, 2007, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

zbysiu23

This the way I send them taken apart and this is the way I get them back
its called a Classic Arms finish if you want more parts done it will cost you more
Duane doesn't chrome the insides of barrels only out side

NORM
Last edited by normsutton on April 10th, 2007, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

saands

I've been sending all my hard chroming to Duane of http://www.elitecustomguns.com/ he does all for
http://www.classicarms.us/ he is the cheapest I've found and the best ,when I send him my guns I send him no mags , no grips , and no recoil springs .I don't know what its going to cost me never asked. but you can call him . he the only gun smith I trust to do work on my guns, that I can't do myself
NORM
Norm, thanks for the info on Elite Customs Guns, and the photo's of how you ship your handguns to them, much appreciated, I bookmarked they site. I have done business with Classic Arms for some time now, and they are nice people to deal with and they back up their products 100%.

Papabear
Last edited by papabear on April 10th, 2007, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

OH NO NO NO... now I want the classic finish too. thanks guys like I need the help with my addiction... now do I buy another or use one I have.....
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

BUY ANOTHER ONE

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

OH NO NO NO... now I want the classic finish too. thanks guys like I need the help with my addiction... now do I buy another or use one I have.....
Welcome to the group, my name is ................and I am a gunaholic, and I don't have a Istoppedbuyinghandguns date!!!

Papaberar
POINT SHOOTER
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++PAPABEAR+++++++++++++++++ where is the first meeting
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

The first meeting, and its a real test for the "gunaholic", its at Knob Creek startling this weekend, bring plenty of fire wood, you gonna need it,... ;D...sounds like a all nighter to me. 8-)

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

I just went to the Bullet Hole in KS to get some $14 Sierra .363 95gr JHP's to reload ,and I saw a P-64 w/1 mag & holster for $239 . geeeez. I know they are worth FAR MORE !
I WANT another one badly, but it ain't gonna happen at that price !!!
It was a 1974 triangle hammer that looked new.
i know that they are going up in price , but, they are worth considerably more, especially when you compare prices with other "name branded" pistols !!
i will get another one someday but man that is gouging if you ask me. At $175 they are priced to sell- when they see it is selling good , they jack the price right up there.
the young guy at the BHole said they have several P-64s , but I think they only put them out one at a time to make it appear somewhat rare. Everyone here loves them and can't seem to get enough of them , I guess the stores figured it out ? hummph. G
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

Garry,

Its starting to get that way all over, better get 'em now whiile you can at the $139 price.

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by bzinggg »

Price is regulated by supply and demand.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

hey hey AIM sure did send me one sweet 82... should have bought a couple more....this one has perfect finish so cant hard chrome or parkerize or durocoat that would be travesty.
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by bzinggg »

From what I understand, they pretty much take the next one out of the box. Getting one chip-free doesn't guarantee the next one will be. You can pay an extra charge for hand-picked items, but they aren't going to open dozens of crates just to find a perfect one. They peruse the ones they have been filling orders out of and pick the best one they can find out of 5 or 10. In your case, you were lucky at the draw.
truth

Post by truth »

Money Talks and Bullshit Walks... I am sure they would open a few crates and find what you really want, if you made it worth their time to do so. S.O.G. did just that, for my P-64. Some places say add $$.$$ for the best of five or ten. If you are willing to grease their palms, they will send you the best they have, but not for the price listed.