Post by sniper111 »

There's days when I pulled buttons off my shirt trying to get lower LOL

Plus I do my best to look unimportant in case Muj is low on ammo ;D
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

who knows who is lurking on the board?

Post by garry »

Hey Sniper111 ! on a funny note about Carguy= he was right when he wondered about whether or not you were indeed "the law". lol did you see anything or read any of the forums on those links? they are interesting reading at least and the forums might have what parts you are looking for .

Do you see many Polish handguns being confiscated or even carried and used there? i have seen trainloads of AK's there but how many are packing pistols? G
sniper111

Post by sniper111 »

Actually I found a link to the manufacturer from the ones provided. I can manage to get the part and mags direct through a Pole I know here. Going to require a trip to Al-Hillah from Taji but it'd be worth it.

I've seen a couple Radoms, P64s and (slightly related) CZ-50/70 series. The CZ 70 was issued to Mukhabarat, so they are the most common.

Saddam's men apparently bought anything that went bang or boom. Ive seen:

1919A4 and A6
Sterling AR-18
Beretta M12
Sterling SMG (all variants)
FAL (both inch and metric)
ALL HK series weapons (7.62 versions)
CZ50/70/75
SIG 210
HK4
Colt Python/1911 (including one GORGEOUS Gold Cup)
CZ57 (that odd machinegun not the rifle)
Czech gun (can't remember designator but was basis for BREN)
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

Thanks ! i was wondering which ones seemed to be their version of the throw-away/ flooded market guns. Keep yer Hardcover on ! G
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by grayfox »

Sniper, did you do any training at Ft Benning?
sniper111

Post by sniper111 »

Went through Basic and AIT and Benning back in 93

D Co 3/32 Inf.
QUEENS OWN!
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

BTW Grayfox = i got yer message and yes ! Thanks man !! G
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

Hi, Sniper,

Do you run into Polish soldiers once in a while in there...
I have got a cousin and a friend in there..I think Poland has still more than 10000 troops in there...
Greetings..
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by grayfox »

Sniper111,
First off, I,m always the grumpy ol B on this board, but if your former LE then you understand. I asked about Ft. Benning because in the 80's I was one of a few LEs that got to go to thier counter sniper school. Got to stay with the Rangers, one of the best times of my life...except the para drop...
cartercoike

Post by cartercoike »

Hi guy's...

I haven't been on here for awhile but stopped in today and caught this post.
I want to give you a heads up on some other important news.

A couple of weeks ago I was bombarded by REPEATED attempts to hack my computer. SOMEONE from somewhere was trying to get into my system.
Well, I have almost 99% impenatrable protection for my computer.
So they never did succeed.

But here's the new's worthy part.
I traced the incoming ISP number and it led me to computers that were operating out of HALLIBURTON, USDOD, and LOCKHEED MARTIN.

So do be warned.
Yes, we are ALWAYS being watched and our privacy invaded to the extent that it can be.

I am sure everyone here is on the level.

As a patriot I felt it was my duty to inform you that these places can, will and are trying to get into your electronic data.

If you do not have system security I STRONGLY suggest you pay top dollar for Norton and Symantec 2007 editions and keep your firewall up at all times.

Ike
amd6547

Post by amd6547 »

I don't have a problem with the ATF stopping illegal gun shipments. It is nothing for me to worry about, as I follow the law. If I sell a firearm on-line (i have), it goes through an FFL. If it keeps some moron from supplying a weapon to aryan nation or ms13 thugs, god bless them. We all have our problems with ATF and their often arbitrary regulations and "sporting purpose" clause, but preventing genuinely illegal sales is what they SHOULD be doing.
"I was so much older than, I'm younger then that now..."
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

I agree, we have enough firearms laws in this country (I live in Mass where there are too many) but we need to insure that law enforcement is enforcing the laws in place not letting the legislators just keep trying to make more laws to justify their next re-election campaign.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Unfortunately, I'm not able to be around much anymore, but, I have read every post in this thread and have a few things to say.
First and foremost, new members, welcome! Always good to have new folks on the board to share a bit of gun knowledge.
Secondly, use your best judgment. If someone is asking for illegal ANYTHING, please shoot me an email and let me know. I have access to their IP, and have access to a very sophisticated tracing tool. We'll end it. FA gunparts (usually minus receiver) are not firearms in many states, and can be shipped to other countries, per sniper111's description. While this is not typical here on this board, it does exist.
Lastly, someone may try to port scan your machine - it does not mean their trying to hack into it. And just because their IP resolves to Haliburton, the DoD, or Lockheed (who cares about Lockheed?), doesn't mean that it originates their. If you'd like more info on this, email me. Norton is crap, and I suggest you throw your money down the toilet if you intend on buying it. Their are many free alternatives that do the job without all the resource hogging. For a list of these, email me.

I appreciate everyone looking out for this board, as it's a community as well. I should put up a neighborhood watch sign somewhere on here! Thanks!
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

Thanks Dick, appreciate your post........ ;D

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member