Fobus paddle holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Fobus paddle holster

Post by grayfox »

grayfox,

I guess that is my fault, do you want to float a loan ::)

Papabear
Thanks, but I'll just keep working....now there is a nice Bren I saw at KC for 27,000.00 ;D
mattswabb

Fobus paddle holster

Post by mattswabb »

Got my fobus holster today. It's for the sig 230/232. Gun is tight in it, may have to work on the holster to loosen it up a bit. Here are a few pics.

grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Fobus paddle holster

Post by grayfox »

Thats the one like I have. It will loosen up a lil in time, but you want it snug, if your running you don't want it to fall out.
markie

Fobus paddle holster

Post by markie »

fobus 230/232 holster .i have one and it works great for both my p64 and my pa-63 ;D ;D
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Fobus paddle holster

Post by grayfox »

Markie,
I found that out on this forum. Now I can carry both the 63 & the 64 in the same Forbus.
saoirse

Fobus paddle holster

Post by saoirse »

I just recieved my Fobus paddle for my PPK [ the actual model it called for]. It barely fits, hadda jam it in and I really hope I never have to draw in a hurry. I'm really sorry I ordered this. Before I recieved this one I also ordered a Fobus that fits the Sig 232 that everyone says will fit my 64 and PA63. I really hope I have better luck with this one when it arrives. So far fobus is O and 1 in my book!
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Fobus paddle holster

Post by grayfox »

Don't worry, you'll end up with a boxfull before its over.
jbailey

Fobus paddle holster

Post by jbailey »

Saoirse: Had exactly the same problem with my PPK and its 'matching' Fobus. Since the holster was a fleamarket box buy, couldn't return it. Drilled out the rivets holding the halves together and then pop riveted it back together with some of the pop rivet backing washers (just one) between the halves. Fits the PPK just fine now, but still no good for P-64. I've moved on to Don Hume JIT Slides for all my carry stuff. The #18 fits the PPK and with a little stretching fits the P-64 just right.
saoirse

Fobus paddle holster

Post by saoirse »

Thanks for the info, but I'm really looking for a paddle holster. It just agrevates me that you buy a new gun [no alterations] use the vendors chart, and you have to tear it aparrt and re-rivit it to use it!
redfestiva

Fobus paddle holster

Post by redfestiva »

I too have the Fobus paddle for the Sig 232, it's my favorite holster.
hammerman

Fobus paddle holster

Post by hammerman »

Just have my P-64 for 2 weeks, shoot one box last Sunday and love it. Would like to improve on the grip. Those camo grips looked so good and comfortable, where can I get those. P.S. I shot just as good as my buddy did with his Baretta 92 and Stoeger Cougar.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Fobus paddle holster

Post by papabear »

Would like to improve on the grip. Those camo grips looked so good and comfortable, where can I get those.
hammerman,

First, let me welcome you aboard, and say we are glad to have ya here.

Second, if these are the grips you are referring to, they were made by a member on this board, however, he doesn't make them any more sorry to say...... :'(,..... but there is a possibility he may start them up again..... :)

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
sheriff51

Fobus paddle holster

Post by sheriff51 »

I have a Sig 232 Fobus paddle holster for my P64 Has anyone else had one break? the P64 seemed to fit just right but after a few times of using it the darn thing split . Never had this happen before and I have Fobus holsters for several handguns. I guess it could have just been a bad holster Oh well maybe I can get it exchanged.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Fobus paddle holster

Post by papabear »

sheriffs51,

Nope, can't say that I have, I have three of them, I'm a sucker for holsters though, but there is a first time for everything, you just happened to be first one I have heard about. The last one I got had a red rubber type material inside the paddle, it sure keeps it from slipping, it stays right where I put it.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
herk

Fobus paddle holster

Post by herk »

Just ordered mine yesterday. Will probably order the Don Hume Slide or IWB next. I have an S&W 696 I have to feed also! ;D