clay pigeon at 25 yds.

Info, pictures, advice...
mattswabb

clay pigeon at 25 yds.

Post by mattswabb »

Last week I went to the indoor range and put 50 rounds thru the P64. Paper targets at 20 ft. and I was able to hold a nice grouping for me.

Today I went to the rifle range to shoot my Swiss K31 for the first time ever. Set up a bunch of clay pigeons at different distances in the snow. Put one round in the K31 and missed at the 25 yd target. Drew my P64 from the holster, cocked the hammer, fired and hit the target 1st shot. I think it was luck as I couldn't repeat the shot.

For accuracy I'll take the P64 over my G27 any day.
nicksterdemus

clay pigeon at 25 yds.

Post by nicksterdemus »

Ya wasn't thinkin' 2 hard 'bout it on the 1st shot. After that if ya like me ya overthink. Just got back from the range n after puttin' everthing up but a SA Heritage 22 w/4 n 5/8? brl n the 64. Set up shotgun hulls @ 25yd. Off hand I hit it once w/22 CB load outa 6. Missed w/next 6. Loaded 6 in the 64 n hit twice.Quit while I was ahead.

EDIT: So I figured I'd go back this mornin' 2 a different range. @ 25 yds the 22cb found the bull while the 64 was close. My shooting bites..........
Last edited by nicksterdemus on February 26th, 2007, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.