TROLL

Info, pictures, advice...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

TROLL

Post by normsutton »

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

TROLL

Post by abwehr »

Norm,

Thanks for posting the meaning of "Troll"! I hope we don't get one of these, but if we do, rest assured he won't be on the Forum for long. I don't mind different opinions, but I won't allow any name calling, insults, etc. We all have a good relationship and hope that other P-64 lovers come to the Forum for discussions and help. Trolling and disruption will not be tolerated!

Sharing information, learning new things about the P-64, and having fun here with the greatest bunch of guys. Thank You to all you guys for participating, and I feel each of you are a friend of mine!
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

TROLL

Post by anjdrifter »

WhenI found this site a while back was delighted with the info great posts great posters, and etc. when these last few posts started up I was horrified that this was happening .This is about the only message board i read and never post anywhere. please keep this on the highroad al
truth

TROLL

Post by truth »

Would you not be name calling, insults, etc. by calling some one a Troll? How could you do something you won't allow as the Moderator?? It is funny how the Truth affects people....

Thanks for posting the meaning of "Troll"! I hope we don't get one of these, but if we do, rest assured he won't be on the Forum for long. I don't mind different opinions, but I won't allow any name calling, insults, etc. We all have a good relationship and hope that other P-64 lovers come to the Forum for discussions and help. Trolling and disruption will not be tolerated!

Sharing information, learning new things about the P-64, and having fun here with the greatest bunch of guys. Thank You to all you guys for participating, and I feel each of you are a friend of mine![/quote]
space
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

TROLL

Post by space »

Norm's definition of a Troll was nothing but a simple definition.

He didn't single out anyone or make any accusations. Do you have someone in mind?
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

TROLL

Post by abwehr »

truth,

I don't think anyone, has called anyone, a Troll at this point. It took me a few minutes to figure out what was going on, and possibly where this may be going. This is a very friendly Forum, and we want to stay that way, but any Trolling that may appear, will be blocked/banned from the Forum! I do mean what I stated in my above posting.

No one has called you a Troll and I would appreciate your not pushing this matter further with additional postings on this subject, and we can get back to having fun with the P-64.
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

TROLL

Post by himmel »

In Behavioral Psychology I learned that the best way to extiguish a particular behavior is to deprive the actor of whatever perceived good he gets out of it--I think the best way to extinguish troll-like behavior is to ignore the troll-like actor, whoever that might be...
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

TROLL

Post by himmel »

uhhh, Abwehr, you may want to look at the "Modifications" subforum, "Replacement Grips I Make" thread to get the origins of this one...
vermonter

TROLL

Post by vermonter »

I know some really ugly women here in VT that look like TROLLS!
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

TROLL

Post by himmel »

Do they live under bridges??? ;)
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

TROLL

Post by abwehr »

himmel,