Marschal Grips?

Info, pictures, advice...
atlantis737

Marschal Grips?

Post by atlantis737 »

Just wondering if Dennis is still making grips. I've been hearing from a few people that it's been radio silence for weeks, and he hasn't responded to my questions about my order either. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for a quality product, I'm just making sure I didn't place an order with no one on the other side.
Granpooba

Re: Marschal Grips?

Post by Granpooba »

atlantis737 wrote: March 11th, 2019, 8:43 pm Just wondering if Dennis is still making grips. I've been hearing from a few people that it's been radio silence for weeks, and he hasn't responded to my questions about my order either. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for a quality product, I'm just making sure I didn't place an order with no one on the other side.
Sorry, but I can not answer your question in regards to his status. Thinking perhaps that he may have computer / equipment problems.

I have a set of Marschal Grips and they are a work of art. Fit perfectly and were exactly what I ordered. He even took a last minute request, which was to add my intials to the grips. BUT !! I did wait about three months for the grips.

Can only suggest that you keep trying to contact him. And kindly keep us updated.

Thanks ..............
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

COPY OF EMAIL THAT I MYSELF HAVE SENT TO MARSCHAL GRIPS & DENNIS.

If I receive a reply or get any info back, I will pass it on to all.

Hello Dennis,

Just wondering if you are having any kind of contact problems.

A fellow that belongs to a P-64 Forum that I am also a member of has reported that you are not answering any messages that have been sent to you.

If you are having any type of problems can you kindly advise me and I will pass on the information.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
atlantis737

Post by atlantis737 »

Thanks guys. I am happy to wait a few months for them, just wanted to see if there was anything I was missing. I truly hope all is well as I am anxious to have one for mine. They do look gorgeous and they look very comfortable as well.
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

UPDATE :!:

I have sent two emails to Dennis at Marschal Grips. One inquiring as to if he was having computer / equipment problems. The other a day or two later actually inquiring into grips for a couple of new firearms that I have.

At this point in time, I am sorry to report that I have not received any replies to either emails. :(

At this point in time, I can only assume that it is a wait and see situation. :roll:
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

Well, it has been one week and a day since I sent my first email attempting to contact Dennis at Marschal Grips.

To date I can only report that I have received " NO " replies.
Nodakdad

Post by Nodakdad »

I've ordered a few sets, all have taken a bit of time to get. I actually forgot I ordered a nother set for one of my TT33. Ordered it on Feb 8th, so hopefully see them pretty soon. All the ones I've got so far have been well worth the wait.
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

Nodakdad wrote: March 19th, 2019, 11:55 pm I've ordered a few sets, all have taken a bit of time to get. I actually forgot I ordered a nother set for one of my TT33. Ordered it on Feb 8th, so hopefully see them pretty soon. All the ones I've got so far have been well worth the wait.
I also have a set of Marschal grips and they are a great, well made product. And yes, I did have to wait about three months to get the grips.

BUT !! The point that we are making here is that folks are trying to contact" Dennis at Marschal Grips " and are not getting any replies, what so ever. I personally have sent two emails to Dennis. One in regards to their products and one in regards to if they are having communication / equipment problems.

I have not received any replies to either email. Thus, my " PERSONAL " opinion is that while they do produce a quality product, I would be very hesitant to place an order at this point in time.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Not communicating with peeps has long been a sore point in dealing with him.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

Curly1 wrote: March 20th, 2019, 11:52 am Not communicating with peeps has long been a sore point in dealing with him.
This I already know. :lol: :roll:

But I have in the past had a pretty good customer relationship with Dennis and he always seemed to send me a reply within two or three days. For it to be over a week and hear nothing, seems strange . :?
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

When I ordered mine years ago he was slow in communicating and it was a common complaint then. Peeps would not hear from him then their grips would show up 2 or 3 months later.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

Curly1 wrote: March 21st, 2019, 3:06 pm When I ordered mine years ago he was slow in communicating and it was a common complaint then. Peeps would not hear from him then their grips would show up 2 or 3 months later.
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .......... I've got mine :!: :lol:
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

And there ya go, I luv happy endings.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Nodakdad

Post by Nodakdad »

Just got my Tokarev grips in that ordered on Feb 8th. Long wait but man I like how they look the man does nice work.
Mercs

Post by Mercs »

Does no one here post pics? Let’s see the grips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk