new p64 from classic

Info, pictures, advice...
zack

new p64 from classic

Post by zack »

Received a p64 from classic yesterday, shipped to local ffl, three days from online order date, they were on sale at the time i ordered 189, condition listed as very good to excellent, i realize with all surplus guns the condition can very greatly and its a risk buying online sight unseen so i'm never disappointed with what i get, this time i was lucky, the pistol looks new, never fired inside and out, 1977
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Re: new p64 from classic

Post by papabear »

zack,

Congrats on a great deal on your from classic.

Papa
GuitarmanNick

Post by GuitarmanNick »

Congrats, sir.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Looks like that deal is still $189.99, got it in my email this morning... I hate the .99 thing, why don't they just say $190? Not really fooling anyone. When you check out, you see the actual total plus shipping in your cart...
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

Following is posting from another subject page in this forum:

Not going to go into details. But, I wish that the Ole Soft Heart had now shown itself.

Not pleased with P-64 purchased from CLASSIC. Especially after email / telephone conversations stating the condition that I was seeking. Was told I would be EXTRMEMELY pleased with the one they had picked and shipped. " WELL, I AM NOT " :!:

Being Polish myself, I was seeking a P64 that I would be proud to pass onto my Son. I stated to CLASSIC that I am not happy with it. Will not be passing it on and basically, I consider it a paper weight. :(

I do have to say that CLASSIC did offer a replacement or a refund. But the purchased firearm had been registered in NY state and placed on my permit. I do not feel like going through the trouble's of removing it from my permit and doing a return shipping. I stated that they could do a $20.00 refund for PICK OF THE BEST, of which they did do.

Final word on the subject: I will NEVER purchase any item again from CLASSIC FIREARMS :!: :!:

End of POST, and I do sincerely mean THE END :!:
zack

Post by zack »

can we see some picks, sometimes your better off not getting a cream puff, you dont mind shooting it or worrying about carrying and marking it up
Granpooba

Post by Granpooba »

zack wrote: December 9th, 2018, 4:35 pm can we see some picks, sometimes your better off not getting a cream puff, you dont mind shooting it or worrying about carrying and marking it up
I have to say that I am sorry, but no to pics. As I stated in an previous posting in regards to this subject, " THE END " :!: When I feel that I have made a mistake, I do not like to keep reviewing it. I do not intend to linger on this one subject, any longer. :roll:

Now, if you would like to chat about my new " RUGER 10th Anniversary Edition LCP " or my new " Traditions Hawken Rifle Kit ". I would be more than happy to chat about them. :D
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Granpooba wrote: December 10th, 2018, 1:34 am
zack wrote: December 9th, 2018, 4:35 pm can we see some picks, sometimes your better off not getting a cream puff, you dont mind shooting it or worrying about carrying and marking it up
I have to say that I am sorry, but no to pics. As I stated in an previous posting in regards to this subject, " THE END " :!: When I feel that I have made a mistake, I do not like to keep reviewing it. I do not intend to linger on this one subject, any longer. :roll:

Now, if you would like to chat about my new " RUGER 10th Anniversary Edition LCP " or my new " Traditions Hawken Rifle Kit ". I would be more than happy to chat about them. :D
No I don't think he want's to chat about that. I think he'd rather see pic's of this so called excellent/not excellent P-64 so that we all can see what the current standing is that Classic is trying to pass off as better than the best...
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

I would agree Weasel no discussion would be need just an idea of what Classic is passing of for their descriptions for reference.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary