Domain, Donations, and Progress

Info, pictures, advice...
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Domain, Donations, and Progress

Post by dfunk »

To ALL who donated to this domain project - THANK YOU! The domain has been officially registered. Our site now lives at: www.p64resource.com . Again, my thanks to those who donated to make this possible. Remaining funds will be applied to renewing the domain and hosting.

So, in light of us now having our new domain, I'd like to say a few things (I'll keep it short).
This new domain will provide us more flexibility to incorporate new ideas and strategies for sellers, traffic tracking, disk space, and bandwidth. I'd like the storefront to grow as you guys are making new grips and other goods. As usual, there will be NO fee of any kind to list your stuff on the site and all the money goes to you. (Just another sweet perk about this place). If you have a 'Fix' you feel is good and would like to share on the site with non-members - email it to me with your pics (if any) and we'll make it happen.

So, I ask you to spread the word - www.p64resource.com - our new home. Other boards, other search engines, other sites - all should have our new address; and to make it happen, I need your help. Thank you for all you do and all of your dedication to this web site and board - and thank you for not letting this little treasure from Poland be the whipping boy any longer.