Bargain Price on Unissued P-64

Info, pictures, advice...
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

Well, guys, there are still some bargain deals out there on unissued P-64s. I won a 1965 with 2 mags on a Gunbroker auction today from a gentleman in Hawaii. He even had it properly listed as a Polish Radom P-64 and not as a Polish Makarov. I was the only bidder at $125 + $20 shipping. Well, I have a black leather flap holster on the way and needed something to put in it!
Last edited by beasleydano on November 27th, 2006, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vermonter

Post by vermonter »

The guy in Hawaii probably had to sell it B/C the police found out he had it!
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

Maybe so. I don't know how restrictive Hawaii is. I never saw Dog The Bounty Hunter with a firearm, come to think of it. Here in my area of Mississippi every bail bondsman and bounty hunter carries open and notorious. Anyway, he is not a FFL01 dealer but he has a C+R FFL03 for collecting. He sold two Bulgie Maks and he has a AMD65 AK47 sidefolder listed now. Did you hear that, Dog? That's what you need!
Last edited by beasleydano on November 28th, 2006, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tunnelrat

Post by tunnelrat »

I never saw Dog The Bounty Hunter with a firearm, come to think of it. Here in my area of Mississippi every bail bondsman and bounty hunter carries open and notorious. Anyway, he is not a FFL01 dealer but he has a C+R FFL03 for collecting. He sold two Bulgie Maks and he has a AMD65 AK47 sidefolder listed now. Did you hear that, Dog? That's what you need!
I have been told that Dog has a felony conviction; that's why you won't ever see him with a firearm. I have no way to verify that he is a felon. but several usually reliable people have advised me of his conviction.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

tunnelrat

Come to think of it, I do believe that you are correct!
zedsdead

Post by zedsdead »

I never saw Dog The Bounty Hunter with a firearm, come to think of it. Here in my area of Mississippi every bail bondsman and bounty hunter carries open and notorious. Anyway, he is not a FFL01 dealer but he has a C+R FFL03 for collecting. He sold two Bulgie Maks and he has a AMD65 AK47 sidefolder listed now. Did you hear that, Dog? That's what you need!
I have been told that Dog has a felony conviction; that's why you won't ever see him with a firearm. I have no way to verify that he is a felon. but several usually reliable people have advised me of his conviction.
He mentioned on the show that he had been in prison in Texas. I don't remember the particulars.