Mags????

Info, pictures, advice...
rjsixgun

Mags????

Post by rjsixgun »

Think'n about picking up a Polish P-64 as a carry gun, but where do I get spare mags for it.
pirk56

Mags????

Post by pirk56 »

Sometimes you can get them on ebay, just to keep an eye out, and act fast i imagine they will go fast
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Mags????

Post by abwehr »

rjsixgun,

First, WELCOME to the Forum! The P-64 is a fine carry pistol and I don't think you will be dissapointed with one. The first thing you need to do is read as many of the past posting as possible and they will probably answer 98% of your questions. There are a couple of things that will come up about the P-64 and these are:
1. Heavy trigger pull - Yes, they are heavy, but this can be changed easily with a new spring.
2. Even Heavier DA trigger pull - Again, this problem can be fixed with a new spring. I very seldom use DA for the first shot anyway, so this does not bother me. This is something you will have to decide for yourself.
3. Quality - Absolutly top notch quality in a firearm. Poland has always been known for manufacturing first class weapons and this is another one.
4. Parts and Spares - This may be a problem in the future, but so far, most of the guys have not experienced any major problems with broken parts. The magazines are beginning to tougher to find. E-Bay is a good place to watch for them. Sometime you will find a Polish holster with spare mag, and tool in the $40-50 range. SOG may still have magazines and I think they ar ein the $19.95 range.

SOme of the other guys will jump in and provide more info on the magazine, so keep an eye on the Forum. Please come back often and ask questions. These guys are the most knowledgable folks on the internet about this pistol!
pirk56

Mags????

Post by pirk56 »

Hey, found 2 mags for sell on a gun auction, they look a little rough, but heres the link to check them out

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displ ... for%20P-64