Best current supplier

Info, pictures, advice...
publius

Best current supplier

Post by publius »

Thought my FFL had already ordered my P64's but he hasn't. Before I go ahead what is the general consensus on who has the nicest ones right now. J&G, AIM, Sarco, etc..... Thank you.
The Only Sarge

Re: Best current supplier

Post by The Only Sarge »

Classic Arms has really outstanding quality right now. He just got a new shipment.
waggo71

Post by waggo71 »

J&G has been running a $149.99 special for the last few weeks but it makes me wonder if they are getting down to the bottom of the barrel. Anyone have any recent order that can confirm or deny? I bought one from them about 5 months ago and was not as satifsied as I would have liked. Condition was about 75% but I had to do a little work on it to make it right, when you decocked it the hammer wouldn't always fall. I would not mind picking up another, especially at a price like that, but not if it's going to be the table scraps.
Byrd

Post by Byrd »

I bought a "worn" P-64 from AIM, and it is 100%, only holster wear, but it was going to get that anyway. I would have to second The Only Sarge's recommendation of Classic Arms. I have bought a lot of guns from them over the years and they are great to do business with, and their guns are as advertised. That being said, I have bought a lot from J&G sales as well. I would not hesitate to get one of their $149 P-64's. It might have finish wear, but they will stand behind their product. A few years ago I bought a CZ 52 that had hammer follow. I contacted them, they sent Fed-Ex to pick it up and replaced it on their dime. Good company & good service.

So my recommendation is BUY ONE!
From Above Only & Not Beneath!
budman

Post by budman »

Just got 2 from j&g sales 2 days ago, both are about 99% blueing, dated 1976. They came with a light oiling, no cosmoline. Need to get the wolff springs.
dburkott

Post by dburkott »

Best current supplier - me :o)

Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade section of this site. I've decided to sell my P64 in an effort to 'cull the herd' a bit. 2 kids under two...nuff said. This is a complete package, as turnkey as you can get. It's pretty tricked out and shoots great. These truly are accurate handguns.

Here's a link to some pics:
http://p64pictures.shutterfly.com/pictures

Asking $325, includes shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
-Doug