Can't find extra magazines?!?

Info, pictures, advice...
IndyPb

Can't find extra magazines?!?

Post by IndyPb »

Got my P-64 for xmas a few weeks ago, and so far love it. Only problem is that it only came with one magazine.....so I've been scouring the Internet for the past two weeks looking for extras, and apparently none exist anywhere.

Has anyone else seen them online anywhere? I know J&G gets recommended a lot, but of course they're "sold out". The ONLY one's I've seen are on Gunbroker.com, which apparently are from a pawn shop in Alabama that wants you to call with your credit card info to buy them.....sounds fishy.

Any other suggestions? Tried all the local places, even the gun show, nothing....

Thanks!!
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Can't find extra magazines?!?

Post by juniustaylor »

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =211909107

There are a couple folks on Gunbroker that have good ties to the parts. Yakooza, CerealKiller, and genuinemilitaria. I do believe Yakooza and CerealKiller are the same. Not sure on that though. Either way, there are other options rather than that ripoff pawn shop in Alabama. They're ripping people off with their stupid asking price on those mags.

Just type in P-64 in your search on Gunbroker and you can find plenty of items/parts.
Tinkerer

Post by Tinkerer »

I bought 3 off of gunbroker from genuine-militaria. The guy is in Poland. He responded quickly by email to questions. The mags I got look to be new. $66 including shipping for 3, $22.00 each. Don't be in a hurry though. He only takes cashiers checks or money orders, (Paypal burned him.) It took almost a month for my payment to reach him and the magazines to get to me.
Fltargetmaster

Post by Fltargetmaster »

There are two magazines here that I think are for a P64 that I no longer have. If anyone interested in thesde drop me a note at www.fltargetmaster.com Based on what I see I think 40 bucks for both ( shipping included) by USPS MO 8)
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Fltargetmaster wrote:There are two magazines here that I think are for a P64 that I no longer have. If anyone interested in thesde drop me a note at http://www.fltargetmaster.com Based on what I see I think 40 bucks for both ( shipping included) by USPS MO 8)
So you think they are for a P64? Being a gunshop, you should know what you're looking at. There's no shame in selling your P64 gear here - if you have it, say so and it won't last long! Post a thread in the BST section here http://p64resource.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
8)
doc83

Post by doc83 »

I bought a couple of P-64 mags from Yazooka on Gunbroker. I think he's in New Jersey. They were fairly priced, he sent them out promptly on receipt of my postal MO, and the mags I received were in better condition than advertised. The guy in Poland also has lots of auctions, and seems to have good quality stuff for the P-64. I just didn't want to wait for an international shipment.
big54r

Post by big54r »

+1 dfunk...
cuz if he has 2 p-64 mags I will take them! lol :evilgrin:
Fltargetmaster

Post by Fltargetmaster »

Thanks for the inquiries folks. I brought them to a gunshow and they sold within the first hour to happy P64 owner. I got rid of my 64 some years ago and those mags just seemed to remain among the mak mags in a box.

John :hi:
mark076

Post by mark076 »

I have 3 P-64 mags that I can part with. They are brand new in original plastic bag & look exactly like the mags that come with the P-64. They functioned perfectly in my P-64. $21 each shipped. PM me if you want them.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

John

welcome
I bought my first Argentine 45 from you at the Lakeland show,

before

after

John is a square dealer

thanks again

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
GrailKnight

Post by GrailKnight »

Hello,

I was in the same boat a couple of weeks ago.

I called around the area gunshops, etc... and no one had any P-64 magazines for sale.
Then I got to thinking that just maybe a gunsmith might have one collecting dust in a parts box
and checked around again. Found 2 of them at two different locations and bought them for $40 total.

Never hurts to check around you just may be surprised what those gunsmiths hoard or throw in a spare parts bin.
redfestiva

Post by redfestiva »

Tinkerer wrote:I bought 3 off of gunbroker from genuine-militaria. The guy is in Poland. He responded quickly by email to questions. The mags I got look to be new. $66 including shipping for 3, $22.00 each. Don't be in a hurry though. He only takes cashiers checks or money orders, (Paypal burned him.) It took almost a month for my payment to reach him and the magazines to get to me.
I bought two p 64 mags from him (genuine-militaria)for a friend of mine. My friend paid via western union wire and the total was $71. The magazines were in hand in one week. Not bad all the way from Poland. The mags were Radom originals in new condition.
truecrimson

Post by truecrimson »

I bought 3 from yakooza on gunbroker for $20 each. They arrived fast, in less than a week. 2 were perfect but one wouldn't fit in the gun. When side by side compared with a good mag it was just slightly wider, but otherwide identical. He replaced it quickly and without hesitation. He is in NJ.