Makarov vs CZ82 - my vids on youtube

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
TriggerMortis

Makarov vs CZ82 - my vids on youtube

Post by TriggerMortis »

Hey all, some of you might have seen these vids of mine, I put them up last year. (I think the second part is a lot more entertaining than the first) I got flamed pretty good on the makarov.com forum for the first video because I said the CZ82 was better. I was a phony, poser mak lover, not a real one... or so I was told.

Anyway, have been kinda interested in a P64 for a while and I saw one at a gun show this past weekend, and now I REALLY think I want one. So i've been checking things out here and you guys seem pretty friendly '-)

Hey, I wanted to ask though, has anyone ever shot the Hornady HP stuff from their CZ82? Just want to know it feeds properly before I go and buy a box.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3uPqgwKT9U

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcyZcJlo ... re=related
ERiC Miller
R.A.M.

Re: Makarov vs CZ82 - my vids on youtube

Post by R.A.M. »

CZ 82 WINS!!

I REALLY WANT ONE
OwenS

Post by OwenS »

Since I don't have a Mak, I can't claim to have an unbiased opinion on Mak vs. CZ.82. Since I have three CZ.82s, however....

LOVES THEM CZ.82s! :lol:
MakAttack

Post by MakAttack »

I have to admit- I really, really liked my IJ-70 Mak and for 17 years thought it was the best "surplus" handgun out there. Then I bought a CZ-82 and have since had a change of heart...
Autosurgeon

Post by Autosurgeon »

Hornady HP' will feed in the CZ 82 if you polish the feed ramp.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."