Beretta CO2 Elite II

Photos of guns, gear, ranges, etc.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Beretta CO2 Elite II

Post by papabear »

A while back Norm picked up a Makarov CO2 pistol and I got interested in one but put it on the back burner, well recently I ordered a Beretta Elite II air pistol, $48.95 delivered. I was really impressed with the stats on it, so I decided to order one. It puts out a .177 BB through a 4.8" bbl at a smoking 480 FPS, the mags holds 19 rds and the CO2 cartridge will shoot 90-100 BB's, all the reviews I read said they are really accurate, if thats the case the neighbors cat is in for a rough time, it loves to get on our vehicles, I have talked to the neighbor and they could care less, but its scratching the paint and leaving paw prints on them, so its time I took some action, I can pop its butt and no one will be the wiser except the cat...... ;D ;D 8-)

After I received my Beretta CO2 I took it to my backyard range, its very accurate at least at 7 yds, set up a target in our back yard and and popped away, it took a couple clips to get adjusted, POI is at 6 o'clock at the bottom of the bulls-eye and shoots a fairly tight group as you can see from the pic, plus it pretty powerful, it went through 3 layers of 3/16" cardboard and put some impressive dents in a 6"x6" treated post. Handles great, the trigger is a two stage DA only, so had to get use to that, and the instructions said it would take some breaking in to reach its potential, after three mags it seemed to be shooting consistently with a decent group so I up some targets and the results I was really pleased with. I almost feel sorry that that darn cat.

juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Beretta CO2 Elite II

Post by juniustaylor »

Excellent. I do hope you eliminate your pesky cat problem. It's a shame when neighbors don't take responsibility for their own animals. I had a problem like that almost 6 or so years ago. This cat kept getting in my garage and pawing all over my car. A 20 gauge fixed that. A pistol like this may have not killed him but deterred him from using my car as a scratch post / bed. 400+ fps though... may penetrate that soft hide.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

juniustaylor wrote: 400+ fps though... may penetrate that soft hide.

Oh Well.... :evilgrin:
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

papabear wrote:
juniustaylor wrote: 400+ fps though... may penetrate that soft hide.

Oh Well.... :evilgrin:
:wink: