New Marschal Grips and CC Holster

Photos of guns, gear, ranges, etc.
coolbob

New Marschal Grips and CC Holster

Post by coolbob »

I just got my new Marschal Grips today. Thanks Dennis, you did a very nice job making them!
They are made from walnut wood with red stain. I may order another set of grips from Dennis after seeing how well he makes them, but the only trouble is deciding on which ones to get!

I also included a picture of the cc holster I use. Its from Cheaper than Dirt #ZAA-799 and it fits my P-64 like a glove. It clips onto the inside of my pants right at the center of my back. It is very comfortable and allows me to wear a shirt out or tucked in. I prefer out. It is ambidextrious, so it can be used for left or right handed draw. I prefer right handed.
Attachments
DSCN1427.JPG
DSCN1425.JPG
DSCN1424.JPG
DocCasualty

Re: New Marschal Grips and CC Holster

Post by DocCasualty »

Those grips are sweet! Guess I'll have to get some now too! Appreciate the holster comments as well.

EDIT: I found their website but don't see those same grips. I really like the look of the horizontal curved line. Which style did you order or what instructions did you give them, if I may ask?

------------

Another question. Is that the original grip screw or do they send a different screw(s) fitted for the grips?

NRA Life Member

coolbob

Post by coolbob »

Ken,

Thanks for the compliment on the grips. On Dennis' order page, I just ordered Walnut grips, red stain with checkering.
No special instructions given. And yes, he does send you a new allen head screw. I will warn you however, that it will take around 2 months give or take a week until you get your grips. But they are well worth the wait. He does excellent work, you will not be disappointed.
DocCasualty

Post by DocCasualty »

Appreciate that. I went back to the site and there was another menu that I didn't see the first time with grips like yours. I'm going to order a set.

NRA Life Member

at2wooden

Post by at2wooden »

I have to ask since the new grips wrap around the release lever.
Do you have any problems ejecting the magazine and replacing it with a new one?
(Wouldn't want to complicate things when I need a reload in a hurry)
"Buy 'em cheap, and bury 'em deep."
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

The stock, plastic P-64 grips already cover the mag release. I don't think the extended grips would do much more covering. They pretty much come out straight by the release like the originals, but curve down towards the "toe" of the mag plate. I don't own any of these Marschall grips but just from the looks they don't appear to interfere with the mag release.
DocCasualty

They finally arrived!

Post by DocCasualty »

My Marschal padauk grips finally arrived. Apparently they got hung-up at the the PO and were sent back to Hungary! I got an email from Dennis a few weeks ago asking for my address again. Now that I went back to his website, I see they were initially mailed at the end of July and got the notice this time to pick them up. Better late than never or as Dennis put on the email, "money for nothing and grips for free". LOL!

These are outstanding! I accidentally threw out the hex screw and had to fish it out of the trash. Anyway, they're on now and I can't wait to try them out at the range.

NRA Life Member

dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Those are sharp!
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

+1 with DF, those are sharp looking Dennis grips.