Marschal grips???

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
esmith4211

Marschal grips???

Post by esmith4211 »

has anyone else tried to order from marschal grips? and if so, did you have as much trouble as me? i ordered from them a month and a half ago, and i am still sitting here, empty handed. they wont reply to any emails either. it would be a shame to have to call the credit card company to get my money back but i can only be so patient. i just think if you take my money, you should send me what i pay for in a reasonable time. let me know what you think.
norsk

Marschal grips???

Post by norsk »

I ordered some grips from him too about 2 weeks ago. On his web site he states that his wife had twins on Dec 6th. Hopefully, he'll be back in business soon
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Marschal grips???

Post by dfunk »

He's also located in Hungary.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Marschal grips???

Post by anjdrifter »

I have been dealing with em since I first came onto this board. I am not even sure how many of his grips I have. He always comes thru. sometimes fast sometimes not to fast but always delivers and always with great product. Last time I had about the same wait time as you are experiencing. some was manufacture time some was it was hang up at shipping points in Hungry and US.
be patient his stuff is worth it....
Last edited by anjdrifter on December 18th, 2009, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fritzhund

Marschal grips???

Post by fritzhund »

:)

+1 with Al.

Dennis is a good guy to deal with and his work is worth the wait.

Don't get upset. He will come through. I had a set break once after 50 rounds and he fell over himself trying to make things right. He did. The replacement grips were of an updated style and are perfect.

Also as has been stated above he is a new father, and is in Hungary.

Fritzhund
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Hunter S. Thompson: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
blackblade

Marschal grips???

Post by blackblade »

Just keep checking your order status:

http://www.marschalgrips.com/onlineorder/track.php

I had to wait a couple months this last time and my order was hung up at Customs for over two weeks. Finally came through tho.
jebib3

Marschal grips???

Post by jebib3 »

I found the exprience frustrating also. But as everyone else has said it was well worth the wait. Would I go through it again? I swore I wouldn't but the first thing I did after purchasing the p-64, yup, I ordered another set from Dennis for it. The operative term in this experience, again is, patience. You will be pleased, eventually.
jpenland

Marschal grips???

Post by jpenland »

I just ordered mine today, I am in no real rush, the standard ones arent too bad, I just thought the new ones would be awesome.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Marschal grips???

Post by normsutton »

Dear Customer/visitor.
Our twin daughters were born on Dec 6. Adél
Image , Blanka Image
and my wife are all fine!
(-:
Thank you in advance for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences! Everything will get back to normal in a week or so.
Dennis Marschalko, December 11, 2009.

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
Sgt P

Marschal grips???

Post by Sgt P »

Guys, you also have to remember that these grips are custom made to each order. Hell I waited 4 months for Hogue grips out in CA to make me a pair of checkered hardwood grips. Good things take time to make. :)

I trade uniforms with a military friend in Hungary, it is hard as their postal system is a little slower than the USPS folks here in the states. But be patient. Dennis and his brother are craftsmen. I just ordered a set of checkered P-64 grips out of highly grained hardwoods, I would rather they take their time. ;) Sgt P.
Last edited by Sgt P on December 27th, 2009, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrbill61

Marschal grips???

Post by mrbill61 »

You guys who have replaced your grips...Do you still have your stock grips? Mine are cracked but I want to keep the P64 stock rather than buy custom. I'd be happy to buy them or trade one of my spare mags for a pair.
jhandy

Marschal grips???

Post by jhandy »

i got some from dennis, and it took 6 weaks. worth the time, plus, where else are you gunna git custom wood grips for p-64?
7point62fmj

Marschal grips???

Post by 7point62fmj »

blackblade wrote:Just keep checking your order status:

http://www.marschalgrips.com/onlineorder/track.php

I had to wait a couple months this last time and my order was hung up at Customs for over two weeks. Finally came through tho.
What if I use this and it does not give me any status when I put my zip in. I put it in and hit enter and nothing happens. I am not in a rush either I just wanted some notification he got my order other then a paypal recipt.
Last edited by 7point62fmj on January 14th, 2010, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Marschal grips???

Post by anjdrifter »

instead of hitting enter use the curser on the button directly they I think you hit enter a little different with the normal of just typing in zip and hitting enter..
7point62fmj

Marschal grips???

Post by 7point62fmj »

anjdrifter wrote:instead of hitting enter use the curser on the button directly they I think you hit enter a little different with the normal of just typing in zip and hitting enter..
This is all I get.

"No Zip code found, please let me know this issue. It seems I mistyped the ZIP code."