EBAY P64 holster...

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
amd6547

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by amd6547 »

I ordered one on Sunday night via paypal. I've recieved the paypal and EBAY confirmations, but nothing from the seller. How about you guys?
"I was so much older than, I'm younger then that now..."
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

When I talked to my wife last night, she said I had a package and it was my holster! I think it has been on order about 1 to 1.5 weeks. I never got any confirmations from the Vendor either. As soon as I get home, I will report on how it looks. The "Buy Now" price was really not bad since you get a spare magazine and the cleaning tool.
amd6547

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by amd6547 »

Great! Yeah, the extra mag was the clincher. Besides, I just like to complete a surplus pistol with it's proper gear. Could make it worth more someday. Now, if I could find an original CZ82 holster. I havn't even been able to find a picture of one!
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

Well guys, I was wrong! When I got home last night, the package was NOT the holster; BUMMER! The box was close to the size of what the box with a holster would be so I guess I jumped to a conclusion too fast. Once it does arrive, I will post the condition. On another thread, the holster is shipping from Poland. On the website, it does show "shiipping from Europe", so it will probably be a number of weeks before it arrives; another BUMMER, LOL
amd6547

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by amd6547 »

I emailed the seller via EBAY and recieved a response from him saying that he had packed it up and shipped it, and that I should have it in 7-10 days.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

I ordered my holster on 10 November, so if the 7-10 days holds true, I should be receiving mine sometime mid-late next week! Thanks for posting your results from your e- mail
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

OK guys, I have my holster, magazine and tool from POLAND! It was actually delevered Monday, but needed a signature, so I signed the sheet and left for the postman yesterday and deliverd today!

This is a NICE holster rig! Everything is NEW and excellent condition. There are several stamps inside the flap and one of them is 1973. The 1973 appears to be a "year" stamp, but not certain. If you didn't get one of these original Polish beauties, you need to get one! I am very well pleased with this purchase. I plan to keep the Polish stamps on the packaging too!

The construction of the holster is superb! I have read a few post that it is a Makarov holster, but it is not; the Mak is to tight to fit correctly. The claeaning rod fits inside the holster in a leather tuber sewn in. This is a full Polish rig now!
amd6547

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by amd6547 »

I recieved mine today, and what a beauty! The cleaning rod is unique in doubling as a take down tool--it is identical to one I saw pictured with a Vanad pistol on Makarov.com. The holster is stamped 1972, and also has the Radom 11 in oval stamp. I am pretty certain that this holster is indeed the correct holster for the P64.
The belt loops are attached at the bottom with studs which allow putting the holster on the belt while wearing it, and they also have metal loops for a "sam brown" shoulder strap.
All in all, as abwehr said, dont let this opportunity to complete your P64 slip away...Years from now, the combination may be worth something.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

amd6547,

Glad you got your today too! Yep, it is a beauty alright and I agree, the full rig should be worth much more money in the future! So far, no one know if any of the holster have been imported. I had forgotten about the Radom 11 in an oval, mine has this too.

Did you notice the spare magazine does not have any number etched on them?
amd6547

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by amd6547 »

Yeah, I did...strange, as the mags I bought from SOG both had (different) numbers. I suppose that if I were unscrupulous, I could etch my pistols numbers on and have a "matching" set.
The only thing that would make this holster better would be if the year matched the pistol, but 72 is close enough to 74.
From the photos on EBAY, the black holster looks to be a little nicer quality than the brown.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

When I bought the holster, I wondered why the two different colors. Usually, the Government will differentiate with different color holster wheather they are Army, Police, etc. Poland may have done this with the P-64 holster?????

Yea, the first thing I thought about was etching the same S/N on the new magazine, but decided that would not be ethical if I ever sold it, so it will stay blank.

If Poland is anything like the German system of issue for weapons and accoutrements, the holsters were not stored with the weapons themselves until pulled from inventory for issue. The inventory systems are uslually "first in, last out" (FILO System) and the dates are not even considered, so this mismatch of the dates would be OK. My dates are 1967 for the pistol and 1973 for the holster. I just thought about this; my pistol was made the year I graduated from High School. Man, I feel old now, LOL, LOL. Maybe I can tell my wife I am collectible so she has to take special care of me......LMAO!
amd6547

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by amd6547 »

Same here! Class of 1974! I think it is cool that when I was walking across the stage getting my diploma, This pistol was behind the Iron Curtain, virtually unheard of.
I have just post pics on cetmerifles.com, if you would like to see it.
Last edited by amd6547 on November 24th, 2005, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fjblackesq

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by fjblackesq »

i got one on order also. I contacted the seller and he said it s/b here in about two weeks. He ships from POLAND. A seek to ten days is about the mail schedule from there. be patient, it is worth the wait.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

This holster is definetly worth the wait!! I finally got the time to pull the P-64 from the vault and it fits the holster perfectly!

I like the way the flap on the side of the holster is contoured to fit around the butt, but can be easily rotated out to get hold of the pistol. The Poles did a good job on designing the holster.

Now, if we just knew the truth why they designed such a heavy double action trigger pull!
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by dfunk »

Hey guys, how about a picture? Maybe one for the web site? Thanks!
Last edited by dfunk on November 26th, 2005, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.