Could we lose them

Use this section for all other firearms
music300

Could we lose them

Post by music300 »

I received an e-mail about the Feds registering our guns today and would like for you to type in your browser HR 45, read the bill and see if you think they're trying to do an end run on us. I certainly hope not and this is not political because I have little to no respect for any of our politicians. John
rottenrick

Could we lose them

Post by rottenrick »

music, I don't know. It's possible, if we don't pay attention. Obama's CZAR Sunstein is anti- second ammend. If you've filled out paperwork for a background check, the government knows you have guns. But, a very close friend buys only from private owners,then pays only cash. Not a nut job.If you have a con. weapons permit they know you have at least one hand gun. He owns nothing illegal or anything modified. He's a solid citizen, but no paper trail , only paper on what he want's them to find. Doesn't advertize what he has. Quite frankly don't think we need to pull the wagons into a circle just yet., But, then again it could be like your passenger side mirror,'Objects are closer than they appear'. I wonder about people who want you to list your guns, but if you've filled out paperwork they know anyway.
Last edited by rottenrick on September 11th, 2009, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Could we lose them

Post by dfunk »

This garbage was around in 2007 and back in Jan of this year and now we have the exact same crap. Take a look at who the sponsors are on this one, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Don't turn your back on it, but I don't think you have to let it persuade you on firearm purchases at this point.
music300

Could we lose them

Post by music300 »

Thanks for the replies, I read the bill but I just wanted opinions of folks with a little better knowledge than I have. I have heard the rumors before but actually seeing it is a little different. Thanks, John