Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by feg9mmpa63 »

Few pictures of the feg pa 63..

blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by blinddog »

NICE! I really like the holsters too. Congrats!!
deltacornbread

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by deltacornbread »

Where did you get the leather holster?
eagle71

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by eagle71 »

Sweet pistol - looks brand new!

The silver/black colors really give this pistol a classy look.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Great guns aren't they?
Fast, accurate and one hundred percent reliable. They are as accurate as the East German Makarov, lighter and a joy to shoot and carry.
My absolute favorite 9x18 pistol.
G.R.
music300

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by music300 »

G.R. how well do the leather holsters fit and what are they. I need a holster for mine. John
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by beasleydano »

First off, I don't mean to steal anybody's thread, but wanted to comment about the leather holster. It is a Falco model 20P IWB holster. Falco now sells on eBay and sells the model 20S, same holster but with a metal clip instead of a leather snap loop for $42.95 + $10 shipping from Slovakia. Order for FEG PA63 or Walther PPK. Don Hume makes a nice IWB holster with metal clip, model H715, open top or with thumbsnap. You can get the open top model, H715M, from www.reddiamondonline.com (Red Diamond Uniform & Police Supply) for $23.95 + shipping (reasonable shipping thru USPS or UPS). Order size 18 for FEG AP9 or Walther PPK. I have done business with both companies and recommend them both.
coastal240

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by coastal240 »

I really like my FEG PA-63, extremely accurate, concealable and light weight. BUT, I added the ClipDraw and it completely changed my always carry experience. Had the IWB, haven't touched it since!

Tom
res45

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by res45 »

My KBI imports PA-63 I bought back in Jan. of 09,have really enjoyed the pistol reloading for it is fun and cheap and it's a great shooter. Holster is a Compact Off Duty #2 has extra mag pouch and is reversible for left or right hand. Got it at from http://www.soft-armor.com/chart.html#compak

Last edited by res45 on October 14th, 2009, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
feg9mmpa63

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by feg9mmpa63 »

Sorry for the late response Guys, been fusy this fall, with Deer huntin and dove huntin, I got the holster on Ebay, I got lucky , Another person on another gun forum told me about, I got it cheap, for like 15 bucks plus 4 for shipping.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by gunneyrabbit »

feg9mmpa63, nice pictures, thanks for sharing them. Very nice gun leather also and thanks to beasleydano for the info on it.
G.R.
eagle71

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by eagle71 »

gunneyrabbit wrote:Great guns aren't they?
Fast, accurate and one hundred percent reliable. They are as accurate as the East German Makarov, lighter and a joy to shoot and carry.
My absolute favorite 9x18 pistol.
G.R.
G.R.,
How would you compare this pistol to the CZ-82 (shooting, concealability, etc.)? Feg looks to be a single stack mag, which may make it thinner for carrying. Thoughts?
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Pictures of my FegPa63

Post by anjdrifter »

To me the a lot easier to conceal because it is quite a bit smaller and thinner. It does however have a bit more recoil,if that is an issue for you. also the cz82 carries 12+1 and is a double stack
where as the 63 only is 7+1. but if you need more then that you might be in a heap of trouble. accuracy both to me are outstanding.