next order

Info, pictures, advice...
lagavulin62

next order

Post by lagavulin62 »

I got a dilema here maybe yall can help out. I want to purchase another p64 but I really would prefer one of the triangle hammer type I received on the first order from j&g. seems like the new batch is all round hammers and there appears to be a trigger spring concern with these. I want to avoid that. do you think I should order and special request the triangle hammer, whatever is left of them I wonder if there are still enough like new ones left? maybe I should order and not worry about it? what do yall think? thanks
6x6pinz

next order

Post by 6x6pinz »

order another one and don't worry about it. The spring can be replaced it is a problerm. I recently picked up one of the JG round hammers and it is very difficult to tell the difference when shooting it next to the triangle hammer I have become acustomed to. I have had no problems with the round hammer after a thorough cleaning other than keeping it fed.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

next order

Post by beasleydano »

+1 with 6x6pinz. I like them both. And don't you want both models?
lagavulin62

next order

Post by lagavulin62 »

ok 6x6 and beasley, gonna take yalls advice and order regardless. at this point it really doesn't matter to me about having both models. just want another as reliable as the first. now 10 years from now when they are no longer $160 I'm sure I'll think differently. thanks for the feedback.
frankmako

next order

Post by frankmako »

better get them while the price is low. want be long before the price will go up.