http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
dusty62

TED NUGENT on guns and freedom

Post by dusty62 »

Ya just gotta love the guy. Even if you don't agree with everything that he says or does, he certainly has a way of putting things that are "right in yer face," and "to the point."

dus'
olympus

Post by olympus »

I watch Spirit of the Wild every week!

He's ate up, but I do like the show.
protector

Post by protector »

Nuge is 100% correct!!IMHCCWO!! ;)
Last edited by protector on March 4th, 2009, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aim small,hit small...
mikeh1

Post by mikeh1 »

straight to the point as usual, you gotta love Ted

always been a big fan of his music and his views, even got him to autograph one of his Amboy Dukes albums
hairypolack

Post by hairypolack »

You know, Ted and myself will never agree on anything but this. Gun control, the lack of the ability put on us by politicians to defend one's self and family..all this
Ted and I can agree on.

If you want a little glimpse at what a BBQ is like at Ted's, watch the episode of No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain where he goes to Ted's ranch, eats bbq, and shoots guns with him. It's a good one.
lagavulin62

Post by lagavulin62 »

in the late 90's on a trip to nyc I attended the letterman show. musical guest: ted nugent, main guest: martha stewart(gag). this was the pre prison martha.
olympus

Post by olympus »

hairypolack wrote:You know, Ted and myself will never agree on anything but this. Gun control, the lack of the ability put on us by politicians to defend one's self and family..all this
Ted and I can agree on.

If you want a little glimpse at what a BBQ is like at Ted's, watch the episode of No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain where he goes to Ted's ranch, eats bbq, and shoots guns with him. It's a good one.
Yeah Ted had a segment on his show of that as well last time. It was a good one!
shinerjohn

Post by shinerjohn »

No doubt The Motorcity Madman is one of a kind! I've been to several of his concerts. With Ted, you know exactly what you are getting! Love his music and his love for life!
big54r

Post by big54r »

I saw Ted at the NRA convention in Houston a few years ago and hearing his passion for the the right to defend one's self and family is stirring bcuz he put's it in your face and to the point which is how I like it!

As much as I believe in the 2A I really don't like using the term 2A because it infers that the 2A is a right given by MAN and can be taken away!

SELF DEFENSE is ABSOLUTE and INNATE with in our selves and a GOD GIVEN MANIFEST!!! >:( 8-) ;D
dusty62

Post by dusty62 »

big54r, you are so right there! As Ted put it in the video that started this thread, we don't need a document to tell us we have the right to defend ourselves. However, the 2A definately sets forth that, by the laws of this country, we have the right to keep and bear arms. Modification of and/or witholding of this right by any entity, be it state, county, or municipality, is in conflict with the constitution on which this country is founded. Clear and simple.

dus'