What does your P-64 do?

Info, pictures, advice...
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

What does your P-64 do?

Post by himmel »

I got the P-64 to replace my PT-22 in the pocket carry.
Hey, how did you like the PT-22? The guy with the P64 also has one, at $279--is that a good price? I would like a semi -auto .22, to practice with..
lcberlin

What does your P-64 do?

Post by lcberlin »

I was bored, so I was looking thru the pages from the infancy days of this site...I thought this was a cool poll, so I did the necro-post thing and resurrected it from 2006!!

I marked "combination" in the poll, because a) it's my primary, b) it's the house gun, c) the camping gun
Last edited by lcberlin on February 27th, 2009, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dusty62

What does your P-64 do?

Post by dusty62 »

She's kind of a combination of primary home defense, camping, and target shooting. I definately want to get a few more but she's the only handgun I own right now.

dus'
primarchbentley

What does your P-64 do?

Post by primarchbentley »

My P64 is my carry gun, as concealment is a key concern for me (work at a state university; CC is legal, but I'd rather not have someone freak out if they saw her and raise a big stink). P64 and a dickfunk holster are perfect for this.

Elsewise... my heart mostly belongs to my CZ-75. ;)
lagavulin62

What does your P-64 do?

Post by lagavulin62 »

I voted for target shooting but I think it would make a good carry gun, I just don't carry.

in regards to james bond, he never really liked the ppk, that was forced on him. I thought he preferred the berreta.
hairypolack

What does your P-64 do?

Post by hairypolack »

It is my primary carry gun that sits in an IWB holster when I am out and about running errands, getting off work after dark, or hitting the town with my girlfriend. People seem to be snobby and tell me they will never carry anything smaller than 9X19 but go ahead and stand in front of me as I empty my magazine and then tell me how "unacceptable" 9X18 is for CC.
shinerjohn

What does your P-64 do?

Post by shinerjohn »

My P64 is a sometimes carry gun. I may have too many carry guns! I'm carrying the P64 right now.
I will tell you the P64 is my most accurate handgun. Or at least, I am more accurate with it than with any other of my 17 handguns. I believe I need two more.... ;D
brink

What does your P-64 do?

Post by brink »

I carry it 24/7 and have never felt undergunned. Sure....a shotgun and a squad of Marines would be preferable but sometimes even Marines need a break.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

What does your P-64 do?

Post by trent »

I used to carry it all the time as my cc before I became a cop, now I always carry it as my backup when on duty (I keep it in a holster attached to my vest, with a left "non dominant" hand draw)

Now I tend to either carry my Sig P6, or my issued Glock 22 as my off duty CC.
corbon380

What does your P-64 do?

Post by corbon380 »

first, I sold a beretta 21, like nimble, to buy a p64. 21 was a jamming pos, I will never trust another beretta. really though, the p64 was to be hidden in the car, or to be hidden in the house. if ur going to carry something, shell out the money for a sig, or like, in .40 or above. one gun, all needs = worth the extra money...polymer or aluminum, its not the 60's anymore. btw, to tunnelrat, give me 20 rds and i can jam any glock (GOT THE ANGLE OF LIMP WRIST DOWN TO A SCIENCE). cant jam good 1911's, KARH, hi-power, sig, hk, or p64 insomany, w/o bad ammo. notice the company. great gun,rock solid. fixed barrel 380 ... or mak.... accurate. john
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

What does your P-64 do?

Post by trent »

corbon380 wrote: give me 20 rds and i can jam any glock (GOT THE ANGLE OF LIMP WRIST DOWN TO A SCIENCE).
I hear that, when I was in the academy, I observed another cadet limp wrist her way through almost a whole magazine (failure to eject city) she eventually got the hang of it though.

heck, I even had a jam in mine once (cant remember the circumstances though)
crzbiker

What does your P-64 do?

Post by crzbiker »

One stays in my bedroom the other is my car gun for goblins. I carry a -new to me- KT380 all the time.
Instigator/Conservative Underground
big54r

What does your P-64 do?

Post by big54r »

the lil p64 is my primary ccwep of choice know bcuz it affords me all the things a small...uhhmm ;)...package can provide and also be quite effective in a personal defense role with a well placed shot.