Holster for P64

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
simpleman27410

Holster for P64

Post by simpleman27410 »

I know there has been a thread before about what type of forbus holster to get for the P64, but I cannot find it. Could someone help me out?
garda77

Holster for P64

Post by garda77 »

Holsters for a Walther PP or Sig 230/232 should fit it.
simpleman27410

Holster for P64

Post by simpleman27410 »

Thank you!!! :-*
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Holster for P64

Post by garry »

here is the Fobus website set at Walther holsters. Good Luck ! G
http://www.fobusholster.com/catalog/
Last edited by garry on June 21st, 2008, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simpleman27410

Holster for P64

Post by simpleman27410 »

Just got an email from fobus...they do not make left handed holsters in Walther or Sig pistols!!!
6x6pinz

Holster for P64

Post by 6x6pinz »

I just picked up an Uncle Mike's holster for my P64 and it fits like it was made for the pistol. It is a sidekick hp holster in size 1 (part # 8101-1). This holster comes in left and right hand set up. You can also get one with a mag pouch on the front of the holster, I thought it made the holster too bulky looking.
I tried a couple of the fobus holsters for the small/medium frame autos and could not find any that fit properly. Seems the molded ones just don't fit correctly, at least enough for my taste.
Hope this helps.
simpleman27410

Holster for P64

Post by simpleman27410 »

I went to the gun show today and found a Don Hume holster, nice brown in left hand. It was a Walther PPK holster but perfect fit!
oppy

Holster for P64

Post by oppy »

I ordered one on line from a individual in Texas - JMG Holsters. A basic, very reasonably priced leather IWB. I should be receiving any day and will report back on the quality/fit with my soon-to-be-arriving P64.
The Trouble with trouble is that it always starts out as fun.
zark

Holster for P64

Post by zark »

I'm using and Uncle Mike's size 1 IWB. It seems kind of flimsy but it has held up well.
swd

Holster for P64

Post by swd »

you may want to look at the CCW holsters at www.ccwsupply.biz They have a nice selection of leather holsters at very affordable prices.
oppy

Holster for P64

Post by oppy »

The JMG IWB holster for the PPK/P64 seems to be good quality and the pistol fits nice and snug. I would give it high marks for the price.

SWD, www.ccwsupply.biz seems to have a nice selection. Thanks for the tip.

Lastly, if anyone carries in-pocket can they recommend what brand I might want to consider?
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Holster for P64

Post by manicmechanic »

oppy

Holster for P64

Post by oppy »

Manicmechanic, your the Man! Thanks. That answers my question.

Curiously, the search function seems to continually fail me on this site and I am at a loss to understand why. In fact if I search for Desantis or holster etc I come up with one hit if I am lucky. In fact I have searched for words in my own posts and come up empty recently.

I have posted in web/forum info, so hopefully I can figure the difference between search function here and in all the other sites I use.

Have a great weekend all!
dusty62

Holster for P64

Post by dusty62 »

Ok, try to not laugh me out of the forum, guys. When I got my P64 I was just carrying it in a case to and from the range. My darling daughter wanted to get me a holster for it for Christmas. Unfortunately she couldn't afford anything too fance, but she did find a nylon holster that Crossman makes for small airsoft pistols. She thought it would fit and guess what? It fits like a charm. Darned near perfect, in fact. And, total layout for her was just over six bucks with tax. It ain't fancy but it fits nicely, can clip onto a belt or just about any other type of rig you can come up with due to the slight padding it's filled with it is very comfortable, too.

dus'
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holster for P64

Post by dfunk »

Dusty, first, welcome!
If it works, I say go for it. As long as retention is good and it's safe around the trigger, I'd say you've got yourself a $6 keeper!

-df