Jokes

Info, pictures, advice...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Jokes

Post by abwehr »

Guys,

I have deleted the thread containing the Polish jokes! We do have a number of fine Polish members of this forum and some may feel it is offensive!

Please refrain from posting this type jokes......I know "blond jokes" have been OK as most blonds enjoy them too, but please don't post jokes that may be offesive to our Polish friends!!!
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Jokes

Post by normsutton »

abwehr

THANK YOU

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
mecenas

Jokes

Post by mecenas »

Thanks, I really appreciate it and I hope that in the future cooler heads will prevail and one bad apple will not be followed by many.
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Jokes

Post by manicmechanic »

Yes, thanks for the quick action and let us move back to our favorite subject of our beloved CZAK's!!
mecenas

Jokes

Post by mecenas »

...and on the subject of CZAK, there is an internet police forum in Poland that, like many such message boards has many topics, among them was: how long have you had your CZAK (P 64) and do you like it. Apparently in spite of the new wave of Glock 19s and Walther P99 (made in Poland), P 64 still gets issued to now a third generation of police officers since its inception in 1965.
Some get the 1968 model year and some get the 1976 but a majority feels that it is a fine pistol although not really suitable for police use. In the Polish language they call it "klamka" and that means a door handle and speak of it with some reverence.
I pointed out that this gun took the US market like a storm and that many modifications, including springs, grips etc. are available.