Tragedy Struck My Hometown Last Week

Info, pictures, advice...
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by manicmechanic »

Happened between home and work, which is only a 3 mile drive.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25351
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Manicmichenic,
New what was up after the first paragraph. Looks like the hand writing is on the wall I'm sorry to say, you can bet that the Democrats will be all over it by next week and the sad thing is that it's the second time a antique or reproduction fire arm has been used to commit a crime in very recent memory. Another "NUT CASE" is in the headlines and I'm afraid that law abiding citizens will pay for it.
I really hope I'm wrong!
G.R.
P.S. Thanks for sharing the information.
I wonder why the automobile industry is not in the news as much as the weapons industry is. It would be interesting to know the number of traffic violations, accidents and deaths that take place every year which involve automobiles? I note that the Alcohol and Tobacco industry take tens of thousands of lives every year and there is no call to further control and or license their users. I could go on with thousands of examples but the information would fall on the ears of the deaf or "DUMB".
Gunney Rabbit. >:(
Last edited by gunneyrabbit on April 14th, 2008, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gotmak

Post by gotmak »

Sorry Mister. Pray it goes well for all of us who don't take our rights to bear arms lightly. Talk to you again soon.
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by blinddog »

I'm not the smartest guy around, but I do know you can kill with a pocket knife. It's sad because they (anti gun lobby)are just gathering more and more amminition for their anti cause.