Info, pictures, advice...
volfandan

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by volfandan »

Truth...period.
barnett3006

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by barnett3006 »

Last year my step mom was enrolling my younger sisters and brother in elementary school, and TN requires (as most states do I assume) children to have proof of being vaccinated to be enrolled in school.

She couldnt find the vaccination papers for the kids so she tried to enroll them anyways...no dice, the school administrators wouldn't enroll them without the papers.

So, my step mom took the enrollment forms from the woman, scratches out the check box that says "white" and then she checked the box labeled "hispanic".

The school administrators apparently agreed with my step mom and finished enrolling the kids in school as hispanics (no vaccines required).

As it turns out, TN excludes hispanic kids from the vaccination rules in elementary schools. >:(

This particular incident was amusing to an extent, but this stuff pisses me of to no end :(
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by beasleydano »

How could we have possibly let this happen to our country? I wonder if there is any way that we may be able to reclaim it.
redfestiva

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by redfestiva »

How could we have possibly let this happen to our country? I wonder if there is any way that we may be able to reclaim it.
Honestly I doubt it. Like a cancer, if you allow it to take over it will be too late.
electross

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by electross »

I feel the same as you Carguy. You know, if they are going to be here, enjoy the freedom and amenities they could at least pay taxes. Instead the flood has put a drain on the health care and other public services. >:(
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by carguy »

I can remember growing up and my grand mother would yell at my grandfather all the time to "SPEAK ENGLISH"! He was rightoff the boat from Italy in 1916 and this was in the 60's...he never lost his origins but he was an American! I have his citizenship papers somewhere from what he called the proudest day of his life.

Today the illegals want everything while giving nothing. They refuse to learn the language and care about no one or nothing but themselves. Then the bleeding hearts defend them...they are not illegal aliens they are immigrants without documentation!

GIVE ME A BREAK! Put them in jail, ship them back home and maybe...just maybe the economic situation would start to turn around...even just a little without their drain on our tax dollars.

Now I'm stepping off of the soap box to make it available to others. :'(
michaelap

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by michaelap »

My great great grandfather came from Germany and made it law that his family spoke English. He made it clear "If you want to be a German and speak German you will go back to Germany" but here we are Americans. I always loved the stories my grandfather and great grandfather told me as a boy
michaelap

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by michaelap »

I say hell yes give me the soap box I know that my industry has cozied up to illegals that have hurt my industry and as a skilled American I have been layed off yet again because I am worth more on the books than three illegal mexicans! most likely four!
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by beasleydano »

Amen, brother!
michaelap

Cheap Tomatoes

Post by michaelap »

The only problem is that if you believe in our America then you are a biggot, or racist, or a zenafobe but I am ok with it! My father was, my grandfather was, and my great grandfather was and he told me that my great grandfather was also. In fact it was he that helped make this home that I love so much!