P-64 range report

Info, pictures, advice...
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 range report

Post by grayfox »

I rejoined the local indoor range and have been putting a lot of rds thru a lot of diff pistols.Then it was time to take the P-64 out again. Nothing I've shot shoots as good as the P-64 at 7yds. Head shots are easy, wish I had saved the target. The cz-50 (32), Llama 380,45s & the Kel-tec all were good shooters, but my tightest groups were with the P-64. It even outshoots my S&W mod 60 snubbie. I shoot all of them, but the P-64 is my carry gun, although you have to watch the light SA. :)
Last edited by grayfox on March 14th, 2008, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

P-64 range report

Post by carguy »

Nice to hear... I find the same. No matter what I shoot the P-64 is always better! Even plinking at 100 yards at steel plates!! Honest!!!

I'm convinced that there just isn't a better gun for the money out there. I'd put it up against alot of much pricier pistols as well.
redfestiva

P-64 range report

Post by redfestiva »

I agree. I have to remind myself not to judge the accuracy of other pistols to the P-64 standards. P-64's are tough to beat on accuracy. The only pistol I have that I can shoot tigher groups with is a 22 revolver with a 6" barrel. That long sight radias makes it easy to hit a pop can at 50 ft.
kempin

P-64 range report

Post by kempin »

Amen, brothers!

Same old sermon, but true just the same. I love all of my firearms, but whenever I take out the p-64--especially after shooting something else first--I just have to say: "Sweet!"

Best pistol for the money--or at least it was when they were cheap and plentiful.

-Kempin