We made GOOGLE!

Place for info and feedback/suggestions on the website or forum.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

We made GOOGLE!

Post by dfunk »

The web site has 939 hits at the time I write this and the 7th result when p-64 pistol is searched for! Finally we are in the rankings with the big boys. Everybody, search and find the site and click it once for me. Moving on up... ;D

Our Frappr! map keeps coming up very high in the rankings as well - we just need more of you to put a pin on the map - it's free and you don't have to register - it will tak eyou about 2 seconds! Thanks!
erehwesle

We made GOOGLE!

Post by erehwesle »

That's fantastic Dick! I'll click a couple times from here, and a couple times from work... We're coming up in the world, hopefully we'll start to see some folks coming in from Google.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

We made GOOGLE!

Post by abwehr »

I went there as soon as I saw your posting and made a number of "hits'! This should be a big boost for us!
fjblackesq

We made GOOGLE!

Post by fjblackesq »

MEMBERSHIP goes to 200 ! FEB 4, 2006 !!!!!!!!
butch50

We made GOOGLE!

Post by butch50 »

WAY TO GO!

CZAKS RULE
fjblackesq

We made GOOGLE!

Post by fjblackesq »

I wish those nerds on the "MAKAROV" board could see this --maybe somedAy they will start saying they are from RADOM. LOL
autom8r

We made GOOGLE!

Post by autom8r »

Just GOOGLED P-64 up today, we have slipped to #10.

Dave
space
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

We made GOOGLE!

Post by space »

I found the site on Google yesterday doing a search for "P-64 9mm makarov" (I know it's not a Mak...)

Bought one today. Great site, hope to learn much about them...and get some grips and a spring kit :o)

Not really a handgun guy, mostly big bore lever guns. But this little guy looks like a lot of fun.
barnett3006

We made GOOGLE!

Post by barnett3006 »

I was looking around on the forum today, reading about the wood grips that himmel makes. I got done reading the thread so I scrolled to the top of the page and saw that a link to the F@#&ing brady campaign's website was in the google ad bar. I realize its a random rotation of links by google, it caught me off guard and slightly angered me...I just wanted to say something about it.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

We made GOOGLE!

Post by abwehr »

Yea, sometime on many Forums you get pop-ups, or ads we definetly don't like! Google is one of the companies in the business to make money and they don't care who buys the space as long as they make the profit. The only good thing about being on Google is it does get more folks here.
p64

We made GOOGLE!

Post by p64 »

I found the site through Google.
918collector

We made GOOGLE!

Post by 918collector »

I also found the site through Google. I had just bought a P64 from a local dealer and went online searching for info. Probably would have come across one B4 now but we haven't had that many gun shows lately. Too bad, that's normally where I find things first. Also the best place I've found to buy bulk ammo and components. Don't have to pay shipping.

I'm glad you guys are around and have such a nice site. The info and discussion are great.

I will repeat my opinion that this is the most concealable 9x18 out there. The Russian Mak has a better double action and the P63 is the better pointer but the P64 is the cleanest and smallest. Also has the best finish.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

We made GOOGLE!

Post by anjdrifter »

ok just got back from a couple of visits to google we were #3 when I left...al
prometheus

We made GOOGLE!

Post by prometheus »

I found this site on GOOGLE as well, it's number 3 now. This site doesn't even come up on YAHOO. As for pop ups go, I turned that feature off on my NETSCAPE browser so I never get a pop-up.
saands

We made GOOGLE!

Post by saands »

The first hits on Google for "P64" are all links from the Wikipedia entry on the P-64 ... so I added the link to our home page there ... maybe that will boost the raw P64 score.

Saands