who are you?

Info, pictures, advice...
michaelap

who are you?

Post by michaelap »

I don't know if this has been done yet but who are you what is your occupation I think most of you have much more experience than I but what the hell. Anyone up for a roll call?
michaelap

who are you?

Post by michaelap »

I am a meatcutter struggling to find a new trade in northeast ohio ,wife and one wonderful 3yr old daughter
volfandan

who are you?

Post by volfandan »

I'm a 33 year old retail manager at a department store (Belk). I'm a part-time student (almost finished) at the University of Tennessee, a husband, and a father of an 11 month old baby boy who is absolutley awesome!
michaelap

who are you?

Post by michaelap »

outstanding! I see all these posts and wonder who am I reading I know these guns bring us together but what else? Thanks brother
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

who are you?

Post by grayfox »

I,m a retired Police Chief from Fla, now I do security work to buy my toys. :D
brigade

who are you?

Post by brigade »

I am the supreme example of an art form for which there is hardly an audiance in this country...

-Troy
brigade

who are you?

Post by brigade »

Just kidding... 35yo... I am my twins dad and a holster maker. Former grunt in the USMC.

-Troy
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

who are you?

Post by trent »

I'm a 21 year old college student (Criminal justice major) I work for FedEx but am looking for a police job somewhere around my area

Troy, The only 2 art forms that come to mind are cheese sculpting and midget tossing. Which one are you? :P
Last edited by trent on December 6th, 2007, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

who are you?

Post by rlj102468 »

I'm a warehouseman plus whatever night time job I can hustle up. 39 yrs. old. Wife plus 2 girls.
magicdoc

who are you?

Post by magicdoc »

I am a 48 year-old former Navy Corpsman who served with the USMC. I am a Nurse and a Social Worker (BSN and MSW). I work for the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals as a consultant on Disability issues to support my 9x18 habit.
redfestiva

who are you?

Post by redfestiva »

I am 48 years old. I work in commercial printing. Chances are that you've received junk mail that I've worked with before as we do many mass mailed advertising items. US Army 82 -84.I'm married and have two grown step daughters. My wife and I collect Coca Cola memorabilia and enjoy target shooting together.
Last edited by redfestiva on December 6th, 2007, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

who are you?

Post by papabear »

I'm 63 and retired from Kraft Foods as a dept. supervisor at a St. Louis, Mo. area plant. Now live back in my home town in Kenucky, am a Viet Nam vet '67-'68, married to my high school sweetheart [6yrs this month] have two sons and a daughter, 7 grandchildren, two cats, 1 dog, 6 parrots, and a s**t load of guns.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
weetabix

who are you?

Post by weetabix »

42, married, father of 4 (3 daughters - 9, 12, & 16 and a son, 14). My oldest two frequently outshoot me ( >:().

I'm a civil engineer. I design all the stuff outside of buildings that doesn’t blow up - parking lots, grading, roads, sanitary sewers, stormwater detention, water mains, storm sewers, etc - no gas lines & nothing electrical. I mostly work under contract for architects, some of whom are OK. I also do work for cities, land developers, and construction contractors.

I like military surplus firearms. I have (5) Mosins and (8) 9x18 handguns as well as a few others, and I can't seem to stop myself from buying more. I'm considering taking up Mausers next.

I probably read too much.
doyle

who are you?

Post by doyle »

48 years old and I develop corporate income tax software (accountant by education). 11 years and 1 month until I can theoretically retire (good Lord and the stock market willing).
Last edited by doyle on December 6th, 2007, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fritzhund

who are you?

Post by fritzhund »

:)

I am a computer network technician and portrait photographer from Harleysville PA. I have a 9 year old daughter and am getting married next year. I am 42.

I also collect milsurp firearms.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Hunter S. Thompson: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas