Where is everyone from?

Info, pictures, advice...
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by garry »

some of the BEST college football games I have EVER seen have been Gators vs. Seminoles. GREAT Football teams Both. Our MU Tigers are ok but nothing like those high exposure colleges. G
primarchbentley

Where is everyone from?

Post by primarchbentley »

Orem, UT (30-35 min south of Salt Lake City)

Floridian by birth, Georgian by relocation, Utahn... well I'm still not 100% sure why. ::) Mountains are nice... but I miss my trees. :'(
weetabix

Where is everyone from?

Post by weetabix »

Southwest Missouri. Unfortunately, I'm missing the sports gene, but the KC Chiefs joke was funny!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Where is everyone from?

Post by carguy »

Orem, UT (30-35 min south of Salt Lake City)

Floridian by birth, Georgian by relocation, Utahn... well I'm still not 100% sure why. ::) Mountains are nice... but I miss my trees. :'(
I haven't traveled too extensively other than for work and that usually comprises flying to a big city, meetings in a big hotel and flying home with little recreational time squeezed in. But in 2001 I was stuck in Las Vegas due to the September 11 terrorist attack. After hanging around for 4 days I was able to get together with 7 other co-workers (out there on business) and we drove across country in 2 minivans (the last rental vehicles at the airport). What a beautiful country we live in, had it been for different reasons I would have had a great time.

Making a short story longer...I was amazed at how absolutely beautiful the state of Utah is...we cut across the sounteast corner (I think) and small towns are right out of the last century and the deserts we drove through were breathtaking and awe inspiring! I think that our country is beautiful but was shocked at Utah...the last place I expected to be that great.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by garry »

Hey Weetabix, What town are you in down there? I'd guess you are straight down 71hwy from here? are you past 44? I am in so. KC in Grandview,MO. just curious to know, Thanks. G
mikeh1

Where is everyone from?

Post by mikeh1 »

Originally from Milwaukee, then Los Angeles, Sacramento, then back to L.A.
Last edited by mikeh1 on October 4th, 2007, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by nbender »

Up here near Seattle I'm about as far away from Florida as you can get. It looks like we've got the whole country covered.

GR - there are 9x18 shooters down there in Oregon. I guess they don't post much. The only vendor who ever snagged some of that 120-grain Wolf was from Salem, I think. I think they still travel to all the NW gun shows.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by anjdrifter »

I ran into some 120 today but opted out it was the HP I believe.
now you got me thinking maybe I should go back..????????
ourbigbluehouse

Where is everyone from?

Post by ourbigbluehouse »

I am probably the only one in the state of Ohio that is not a fan of Ohio's third professional football team (the Buckeyes).
reprisejim

Where is everyone from?

Post by reprisejim »

Wow, NO ONE is from the beautiful state of Minnesota!?!?
By the way, this is post 40!!! I am a SENIOR MEMBER!!! Oh the vanity... >:(
Last edited by reprisejim on October 4th, 2007, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by grayfox »

Knoxville, TN....hence the handle VOL-fan Dan. Just too bad my beloved University of TN football team sucks so bad this year.

I actually dropped $500 to go down to that butthole of paradise that they call Gainesville, FL....just to see the Gators beat my Vols 59-20. Think of the C&R firearms I could have bought with $500!!!!!

Funny thing though:

We saw the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers 18-wheeler in north FL on the way back from the game. Me and my buddies couldn't figure out who they had played.....b/c we played UF, FSU played Colorado, Miami played somebody other than Minnesota?????

Come to find out, Minnesota got beat by Florida Atlantic!!!!! Wow, made me feel a little better about my Vols!
I,m from Va., but spent 22yr in Fla, now live in sevierville,Tn.
Spend most of my time in Knoxville... :)

Papabear,
I'll only be in KC on friday, still worth the drive.
Last edited by grayfox on October 4th, 2007, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redfestiva

Where is everyone from?

Post by redfestiva »

I'm in Dayton, Ohio , the birthplace of aviation. :)
115grfmj

Where is everyone from?

Post by 115grfmj »

Peoples republic of Corzinistan.....or as it's sometimes refered to New Jersey :-[
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by nbender »

reprisejim, I'm sort of from Minnesota - my Norwegian relatives all live around Little Falls. I spent a lot of time there growing up, on the farm putting in hay, milking cows and walking the fields with a .22.
barnett3006

Where is everyone from?

Post by barnett3006 »

My current location is Florida. I used to live in Tennessee, and little further back I lived in Colorado.