Post by bzinggg »

;D

;)
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Labor Day Shoot comment thread

Post by blinddog »

If you ever see me shoot a 47 or higher I definitely cheated. I am not even that old and I shake like I have used a jack hammer all day!! Good Shootin'!!
drboomboom

Post by drboomboom »

Sorry about the size of the photo, I just bought the camera today. I'll go on photobucket and see if I can resize it. Actually, as badly as I shot, I should say I just bought the gun :) and here I used my PA 63 because I wanted to wait to put the springs in the P 64, I should have just gone ahead and shot it, it couldn't have made that much difference. :) This was fun, looking forward to the Great Pumpkin Paper Punch.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

drboomboom,

Welcome aboard and really glad to have ya with us. Also appreciate the fact you shot in our Labor Day Shoot, we all want to do the best we can, but on this board it's not if you win or loose, it's the fact that you got in the "Shoot" and you did fine, all five shots were on the paper You will have more chances and we look forward to seeing you around here and being the our next shoot.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
drboomboom

Post by drboomboom »

Thanks papabear, I've edited the photo at photobucket, but it's not showing up here. I'll try again later, at least now I know how to do it. Looking forward to more.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

welcome love the name drboomboom. sure glad you got in the shoot. I think that was fine shooting. At that yardage to get in the paper no matter where is good. equate that to a coke bottle or a real shot in a bad situation and I would take that anytime.. alv
redfestiva

Post by redfestiva »

I was just checking out the contest entries and wow! carguy,anjdrifter and boreclear are hitmen. All the entries are great though. The difference between the whole lot of them is only an inch or two either way. Great shooting everyone! And
drboomboom, glad you got in on the fun. :)
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

Drboomboom...welcome aboard. The Pumpkin Paper Punch, Turkey Tourney and CHanuka Hoedown were a joke for Manicmechanic as he is under the weather. If barnett or Norm or someone wants to use my creative names...be my guest...but as of right now they really don't exsist. :)

This is our 2nd shootout and participation is good as well as the banter around it. Hopefully we will be able to continue to do this quarterly. ???
Last edited by carguy on September 3rd, 2007, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

Speaking of my new best friend manicmechanic, why did you post that target for the shoot out? I see 4 bullet holes and a hole at the bottom of the target where you must have nailed it to the stand... :P

I had to mention that as anjdrifter had posted on the target thread what great comrads we are here and everybody keeps posting their targets even if they aren't scoring higher than others already posted.

This is all in fun, the competitive part comes out in all of us from time to time and just competing is rewarding enough for me.

This silly banter is where I get off and have a ball. I appreciate that everyone "gets me" and enjoys it as I do, especially the drooling old farts and you know who you are (anjd & papa).

;D
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

carguy,

OK OK OK....naw naw hey hey, keep that up and your going to have to pay........ ;D I'll bring that cow back with the flat rock........ ::)

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

yup and that flat rocks name just might be carguy... :( :( 8-)
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

anj,

If that don't work I'll throw in the bull and the bass fiddle, I have plenty of them thar saying, but carguy was about to bust a gut so I let up...........but I did have fun jawing with him......... ;D

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

I was just checking out the contest entries and wow! carguy,anjdrifter and boreclear are hitmen. All the entries are great though. The difference between the whole lot of them is only an inch or two either way. Great shooting everyone! And
drboomboom, glad you got in on the fun. :)
redfestiva,

+1 with you pal, you hit the nail right on the head, and I like that pic......... ;D
Last edited by papabear on September 3rd, 2007, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER
barnett3006

Post by barnett3006 »

Lots of nice looking bullet holes, guys! I will have the results posted tomorrow (Tuesday the 4th) evening/night. I don't want to jump the gun a little, but thanks to everyone who participated.

Its always fun at the range, but its even better knowing that you are shooting with a bunch of guys spread across our great country.

And Carguy, should the Chanukah Hoedown consist of 1 12 shot string on 1 target or 12 1 shot strings on 12 targets? :)
barnett3006

Post by barnett3006 »

also, did anyone donate to the site this time. I haven't as of yet, but I was wondering about using PayPal because of the freedom hating Ebay fiasco. This site needs to take gearpay or bidpay.