Safety

Info, pictures, advice...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Safety

Post by abwehr »

Guys,

This is a little off topic from the P-64, but not really! We all love our handguns, enjoy shooting them, but we MUST be careful, they can harm us if we don't do our part in keeping safe.

Attached is a link to a thread on Gunboards Forums of a gentleman that accidentallu shot himself in the hand from "complacency" with the pistol. These are a little graphic and show the effects of what a Hydro-Shok will do. Here is the link: http://www.gunboards.com/forums/topic.a ... _ID=139310

Always keep safety in mind when handling any weapon. Remember that they are always loaded and ready to fire regardless of what you think.
mikethewreck

Safety

Post by mikethewreck »

Not off topic! All of us need the reminder. Hope that we all have a SAFE 2006!
bartos061

Safety

Post by bartos061 »

Hey guys watch this:
That is uniform of "Polish Rails" security guardsman(S.O.K - Straż Ochrony Kolei). He was shoot with his own P-64 by his friend :o(He said that). He has bullet proof vest but bullet come under the vest :(. Probably the true is that he has loaded and unsafe gun in holster ???. The gun was fall out from the holster and hit the ground - there is possible that pistol shoot from hitting. Than he want save himself and said that his "Friend" do this. This show how "professional" He was.
bartos

<sub>picture and text was taken from www.strzelecka.net</sub>
Last edited by bartos061 on January 1st, 2006, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nscale

Safety

Post by nscale »

bartosO61,
I wanted to tell you I enjoy reading your posts. Sorry if this is off topic, but I visited your website and unfortunatly the link to what you do is not working. Are you Polish Military?

Back to the post above. Have you experienced the P-64 firing from being dropped, with a round chambered? I have read several posts that indicate this is almost impossible. Of course I guess anything is possible, but unlikely.
Again, appreciate your information. You are an asset to this forum.
bartos061

Safety

Post by bartos061 »

Hi nscale, Yes I'm an officer of polish army(6th air assault battalion). I thing that the chance of shoot from falling pistol are almost 0%. But in this case this was only reasonable explain. As You said "anything is possible". who knows. That is nice to know that You like my posts - thanx
Last edited by bartos061 on January 3rd, 2006, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Safety

Post by dfunk »

These are very good posts with everything to do with what we're all here for. Good ideas, gentleman.