UPDATE!Custom grips for P83's available NOW in any color!

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
scoobysnacker

Re: UPDATE!Custom grips for P83's available NOW in any color

Post by scoobysnacker »

Found this thread late, but I can definitely vouch for Tillander with the grips. I recently bought a set of black flat grips for my PA 63, which eliminated that horrible thumbrest (I'm a lefty), makes the gun much more comfortable for me. The quality is such that I left the original right grip on, and you can't tell the difference between his and the old one.

Curly asked if he makes the grips just for you... yes he does!

Awhile back J&G offered the Beretta 92FS police tradein (LAPD) for $299, and I bought one. Came with a Hogue wrap, and I wanted plates. I found Tillander's site, and asked him if he could do a light sandy-brown marbled one (I had seen it on a CZ 82 on another site). He emailed me back with a photo, asked "will these do".
I replied that I liked the color mix, but would have preferred a smoother pattern than what he showed me. Kind of like ___ and I sent a link to a picture, grips on another gun, different color but with the "burled" look I wanted.

After about an hour he sent me another photo. He had a set with the exact colors from the first photo, with the exact swirl of my suggested comparison. I think he just squirts in the dye and mixes it until it looks right, and then lets it set.

I bought these with thanks, and it really felt like I was getting custom service. Use his website to make contact and tell him exactly what you want, and he will do a great job.