Happy camper

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
Jlandis003

Happy camper

Post by Jlandis003 »

Always a great day when picking up new gun! Hers's my new (new to me) CZ82, chambered in cal. 9x18 makarov, 12+1 capacity, 2 mags, all steel, chrome lined 3.8" barrel with polygonal rifling, ambi safety and mag release. Easy-peasey to take down... And it came with nicely worn holster, cleaning tool and lanyard. This 1989 manufactured gun is in great condition with only a few finish blemishes... Kudos to aimsurplus.com. Can't wait to shoot it and will provide a range report ASAP.

papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Re: Happy camper

Post by papabear »

Jlandis003,

Congrats on your new purchase, I know you'll enjoy it, the CZ82 is accurate and with its polygonal barrel and it handles great in controlled fire and rapid fire. Years ago before I got my first one I thought no way for another 9x19 pistol, I had 5 P-64's and some thought I was nuts for even having one, but another member here convinced me I should get a CZ82, afterwards I realized he was right and I don't regret getting it. Mine came from AIM in great condition and the price was below $200, mine stays loaded 12+1.

Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Nice ones.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
jemsj4

Post by jemsj4 »

I have one that I really like. I've had it a couple of years. I liked it enough that I bought CZ 83's for my kids.