Source For P-83 Parts?

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
crackedskulla

Source For P-83 Parts?

Post by crackedskulla »

Hi all,

i have a 1988 P-83 that i've been having some firing pin issues with. after quite a while of troubleshooting it, i realized that the horn on the bottom of the firing pin that keeps the pin from going too far forward has sheared off, and the only fix will be to get a new pin.

I've had no luck thus far finding any store online or in person that has firing pins for the p-83 in stock. Would any of you perhaps know of a source where i would be able to find one.

Thanks in advance
frisbee2421

Re: Source For P-83 Parts?

Post by frisbee2421 »

there is a guy named marcin in poland that may be able to help you out. he has a gunbroker page with numerous small parts. he may not have a firing pin listed but if you send him a message via gunbroker, his armorer may be able to acquire one for you.

here is the link to him: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =328829145

send him a message and let him know what you need. tell him frisbee sent you. he is a good guy. you can trust him.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

frisbee2421 wrote:there is a guy named marcin in poland that may be able to help you out. he has a gunbroker page with numerous small parts. he may not have a firing pin listed but if you send him a message via gunbroker, his armorer may be able to acquire one for you.

here is the link to him: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =328829145

send him a message and let him know what you need. tell him frisbee sent you. he is a good guy. you can trust him.
You're on the ball. ^ Exactly what I was going to say.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
crackedskulla

Post by crackedskulla »

Thanks guys, i'll check into that.

much appreciated
mcmep11

Post by mcmep11 »

did you ever have any luck finding that firing pin? I am starting to make one out of desperation!
Donzi

Post by Donzi »

On the same subject; that guy in Poland (Marcin Poiko, I think) also has brand new P-83 mags f/$42 delivered to the US via Priority mail. The $42 includes $2 f/Paypal charges. He has them listed on Gunbroker.com. HTH.
Donzi
"Jeez, Tommy, don't you believe in anything?
Yeah, I believe in ammo. As much as I can carry."