PM holster

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
primarchbentley

PM holster

Post by primarchbentley »

Since it isn't for the P-64, I thought I'd post here. Moderate if necessary though...

Saw a link to these on my local CC/OC forum, and thought I'd post here: http://www.efa-2004.com/products/2K-en.php

A holster with a push-through action to free it from the holster and load the chamber/cock the hammer by cycling the slide?? :shock: Anyone else hear of these before, if they're of decent make, etc.?

This would certainly be interesting for OC in places where the requirement is keep the chamber unloaded...
rottenrick

Re: PM holster

Post by rottenrick »

Looks interesting. One thing is nagging me though. I wonder how hard it would be to shoot your self in the leg?? Guess you could do that with any weapon if you tried hard enough. My other question is how silent is it, are loud mechanical noises???
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Saw these on the Spike TV show "Deadliest Warrior", the "Green Beret vs Spetsnaz" episode. The Russian Spetsnaz seemed to like it. I don't know though, to me it would appear to work against the "Economy of Motion" (look it up if you don't know what it means). Besides there is a technique (if you really must carry unloaded) of drawing then racking the slide while moving to engage your target that does work with the "Economy of Motion". More smooth means more hits! But it would really boil down to whom had the better training in the event of a dual.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
blackblade

Post by blackblade »

Those holsters go for top dollar here. I have seen them go fast when they show up. There should be another shipment ready for sale in a couple months I hear. With the weakening Euro the price may be better in dollars tho. Here's the site:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-equip_belts.htm

They are sold out now so you have to keep checking back. This guy also ships slow but then it's Russia.