AIM has 9x18 guns

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
cubsfan

AIM has 9x18 guns

Post by cubsfan »

The forms have been sitting on my dining room table. I just need to get the ball rolling. I guess I am afraid my wife will divorce me when all the C&R's on the list start moving in.
czwolf

AIM has 9x18 guns

Post by czwolf »

My P-64 came in from AIM , its beautiful after breaking it down there is no cosmo from what I can see just a very good amount of standard gun oil though I still plan to clean it and re-oil it, I must say I ordered it sorta on a whim , and cuz my wife was using it as a way for me to stop stealing her Sig p238 when I wanted a pocket pistol, Having never held one till today I'm in love and would deffently recomend them , well if AIM had any left.
big54r

AIM has 9x18 guns

Post by big54r »

NORMSUTTON wrote:blackblade

Classic Arms Inc. has CZ-82 at bottom of page

http://www.classicarms.us/firearms.htm

NORM
I called classic this past Fri and they had none and said they are back ordered so I called centerfire and got one but at 20 bux more and only 1 mag (I hate when vendors do that!!) but I had the $$$$ then so I got it.

Been wanting one for awhile...may get another when classic gets theirs. ::) 8-)

I hope the CFS cz-82 turns out to be a nice one with a good bore.
Last edited by big54r on February 21st, 2010, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
boomer

AIM has 9x18 guns

Post by boomer »

Norm

I am in the process of refurbishing a CZ 82 and I am in desperate need of some decent stock grips for it. The ones on the pistol were pretty beat up and deeply gouged up.

Do you have any ideas? CZ is in a 90 back order cycle for 83 grips since the 82's have hit our shores.

Thanks Boomer
camekanix

Re: AIM has 9x18 guns

Post by camekanix »

My CZ82 grips are gouged up too. Was a slide across rocks drill common practice with the original issuees or what? I want to refinish to a point but want original parts/methods since I got it with my C&R license.
P64, CZ82, CZ52 x2, Hi-points, tt33, and many Mosins in a pear tree.