New CZ

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
music300

New CZ

Post by music300 »

Have a new CZ 82 coming(I think). Fellow near me has one the looks good according to the pics. Comes with Dennis' walnut grips, old grips, 2 mags, holster, and mag holder for $285. I don't think I could order one for that( if I could find one) plus shipping and the extras too. He's out of town this week but should be able to get it next week sometime. Also has some Silver Bear for $10 a box(5 I think). Hurry up next week! John
martilyo
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New CZ

Post by martilyo »

Actually it's a good deal. the grips from Dennis alone are worth $50 or more! I shoot my CZ82 quite often, it fits my hand perfectly and has a hi cap mag.
The only thing I don't like is the cheezy paint job, but I plan on having Gun Kote applied to mine soon.
dom

New CZ

Post by dom »

John,
All things considered, that price sounds about right. There's alot to be said for an up close inspection of any firearm vs. buying sight unseen.
Received an email last night from Aim Surplus, they just got in another batch. If your deal falls through, it's a good deal with a penny for shipping:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Czec ... istol.html
music300

New CZ

Post by music300 »

OK, picked it up this AM, Had to drive(ride my bike, what an excuse) a ways but definately worth it. The pistol is in excellent shape with all the goodies listed and the 5 boxes of Silver Bear for $320. He cut me some slack at the last minute because of the long ride. It fires very well and certainly has less kick than the PA 63. I'm a happy man tonight. John
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

New CZ

Post by papabear »

Seriously though, we do want to see your new to you CZ82

Papa
POINT SHOOTER
music300

New CZ

Post by music300 »

Ok Papabear I think I have it. And that isn't a scratch on the grip, must be on the camers. The pistol is pristine. John Image
Last edited by music300 on September 16th, 2009, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hairypolack

New CZ

Post by hairypolack »

music300 wrote:Ok Papabear I think I have it. And that isn't a scratch on the grip, must be on the camers. The pistol is pristine. John Image