New, with PA63

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
music300

New, with PA63

Post by music300 »

Hi all, went to a gun show today and came home with a PA 63. Really like the feel of this gun and looking forward to shooting it. Will probably order the maschal grips of some sort. Is there a down loadable manual for this gun? Even though I came out with it for $202, that included a box of Silver Bear and the gun looks like new. There were some others cheaper but they had a lot of wear, this one has none. Thanks, John
mikeh1

New, with PA63

Post by mikeh1 »

go to this page and click on link "PA-63 Manual"

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... 471af36af0

$202 is still not a bad price, most I've seen look unfired, including my own when I got it. I definitely recommend the Marschal grips too, I love mine. The newer grips look nicer and now have the FEG logo.
music300

New, with PA63

Post by music300 »

Thanks, Mike. I ordered grips from Marchal last night and the download was what i was looking for. This pistol has no wear anyplace, even the magazine. No oil or grease either. So I did that. John
rottenrick

New, with PA63

Post by rottenrick »

music300,
You really can't do better than Marschal grps(Dennis) or US Gunleather(DickFunk) . I have fine examples from both guys. Money well spent. Kinda' like buying a dress and shoes for your best girl(just don't tell your wife that).
music300

New, with PA63

Post by music300 »

Hey guys, I printed out the payment page when I ordered the grips from Marchals website. On it he states there is an order summary being sent to my e-mail address, but it's not there. For you who have ordered in the past is there a time lag or did I get lost or anything? I understand he's good to deal with but I'm curious. John
darrell

New, with PA63

Post by darrell »

I highly recommend that if you shoot it before you get the grips to put a Hogue Handall Jr. on it and get a heavier recoil spring. I also recommend that you hold it low. In its stock form it kicks a lot worse than the P-64 but with the Handall Jr. and heavier recoil spring it is about like a 380 and you can shoot it a lot without discomfort. Grip it low.
music300

New, with PA63

Post by music300 »

Dennis mailed and said he got my order and that he has been very busy of late. Now I can't wait. John
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

New, with PA63

Post by blinddog »

All of my pistoles have Dennis's grips on them. I just have a thing for the feel and the way they fit the gun. Besides that, he is a stand up guy and gurantees all of his work, I know. ;)