New CZ82 holster from Holsterama/JBP

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
tooldawg99

Post by tooldawg99 »

I heard it was a good fit, so I gambled my $45 including shipping to see how close it is, and how it fits the CZ82. This is the Sleeping Dog leather pancake, in size 310, for the Browning HiPower. They confirmed this size to be a good fit for the CZ82.

As you can see from the pics, it is a darn good fit, altho the last 1/2 inch of the barrel extends beyond the holster. Since it is an open ended holster, this does not concern me greatly, as the fit in the trigger and body of the holster is nice and tight. I did have to loosen the adjustable thumbstrap receiver all the way up in order for it to snap shut, but it is made to adjust and allows for cocked and locked carry..which I do not choose to do.

Altho it fits pretty well, there is a little extra leather right at the trigger guard. It's a little poofy, but not bad. Actually, if the thumbstrap were not on this model, the fit would be a little too loose for me to use daily. However with the thumbstrap, it stays where it is supposed to be. Again, this is a pretty heavy pistol, and altho it is not a perfect fit, it is very close and the addition of the thumbstrap makes it a pretty decent buy.

whitewizard

Post by whitewizard »

That looks like a very substantial holster!