Holsters for PA-63

Discussion with questions, answers, and everything else about all other 9x18's
darrell

Holsters for PA-63

Post by darrell »

I just wanted to let everyone know I just got a Makarov holster and it works well for PA-63s. I got it from buymilsurp.com for 12 dollars plus shipping. It was in very good condition and fit well. The only difference I could tell is the the magazine holder is a little long but still works very well and looks good.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Holsters for PA-63

Post by normsutton »

darrell

show us pix or link please

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
darrell

Holsters for PA-63

Post by darrell »

go to www.buymilsurp.com. I have bought several items from them and have had good experiences. They have a lot of parts for combloc weapons.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Holsters for PA-63

Post by normsutton »

darrell

thanks for the link

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
swd

Holsters for PA-63

Post by swd »

Have done some searching and I noticed that the PA-63 has a
3.9" barrel. Many believe that the PA-63 was really a copy of the German Walther PP. If you look at a Walther PP you will notice that they are in fact very similiar, especially in Barrel length as the PP is also 3.9", trigger gaurd, pistol grip and rear portion of the upper receiver. If you look at the newer Walther PPK or PP-S the barrels are shorter. So, finding a holster that fits the PP would be the best bet. Problem is that the PP (correct me if I'm wrong) is no longer in production as the PPK and other models have taken their place.

I have found that www.ccwsupply.biz has the best selection for Walther PP, PPK and PPS models. Check out their inventory and prices are pretty reasonable as well

Hope this helps out the PA-63 owners

SWD

Shoot straight and double tap